• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers two-a-day on Mike & Mike this morning

D34Williams

Didn't miss anything. Talked about how cam was awesome, rejuvenated Steve. Said we could possibly consider drafting Steves replacement, but after Blackmon, there's no one as desirable. Said our defense is possibly too glaring to not address in the first round. Golic liked DT Brockers from LSU. Fan asked how to improve defense, Golic said we should get a DT to get our front seven strong, we got rushed on too much last year.

Wow, thats what I love about Mike and Mike the insight you can't get any where else. Panthers might want to draft a WR to help Cam and replace Smitty in the future. But really need help on defense, so should go DT up front to help with poor run defense.

Wow, thats what I love about Mike and Mike the insight you can't get any where else. Panthers might want to draft a WR to help Cam and replace Smitty in the future. But really need help on defense, so should go DT up front to help with poor run defense.

THE WORST interviewers on syndicate radio. Greeny doesn't know poo about sports. Golic is bearable, but really needs someone next to him that actually brings something to the table.

THE WORST interviewers on syndicate radio. Greeny doesn't know poo about sports. Golic is bearable, but really needs someone next to him that actually brings something to the table.

Maybe true but at least they are level headed and don't try to create stories like the rest of ESPN's shows.

Maybe true but at least they are level headed and don't try to create stories like the rest of ESPN's shows.

do you listen to Greeny much? the dude will sensationalize a topic faster than anyone on radio. hence why he proves over and over again how oblivious he is as he always resorts to a story line instead of actual football knowledge..

Golic is level headed.. Greeny is a joke.

Greeny and Golic are some of the few at ESPN that are tolerable.

Greenburg does try to make everything into some huge, mammoth deal like bleys said, but Golic usually tells him he's an idiot for doing so, and the oodles of guests they usually have on typically agree.

Golic hates the Panthers for some reason, but I like him overall.

they obliterated the Tiger Woods interview... the first and only exclusive interview since Tiger's wife chased him around with a golf club and they absolutely poo the bed..

That interview should have went to Dan Patrick or SVP...

I see you spend a lot of time believe TMZ. No wonder that is direction our news reporting is now heading. You folks make their job easy. No need to find real news. Simply make it up as you go along.

I see you spend a lot of time believe TMZ. No wonder that is direction our news reporting is now heading. You folks make their job easy. No need to find real news. Simply make it up as you go along.

What are you talking about?

Everyone knows what happened to Tiger.

Archived