• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#35 Kevin Durant

HeatCheck

Since we have both a Kobe and LBJ thread, it's only fitting we have a Kevin Durant one as well. Of the 3, I enjoy watching Durant the most and this thread is for all things Durant.

F | 35 | Oklahoma City Thunder

6' 9" | 215

467764.jpg

Career Averages 26.1 points, 6.5 rebounds, 2.7 assists

If you were going to start an NBA Franchise and had your choice of one NBA player, Durant would be a good call.

Also, may soon need a Blake Griffin thread.

Think Blake needs a lot of work offensively. I think people see nice dunks and amazing highlights and think good player. But as of now, he cannot shoot. I don't know why more people don't back off him.

OKC has been really fun to watch this year. They clearly like playing together, and credit to Sam Presti- they are a very well put together team. James Harden has been fantastic in his role as the 3rd guy on offense and the guy who basically runs the team if Westbrook and Durant are on the bench.

I think the whole Westbrook/Durant thing has been overblown. Westbrook is never going to be a pass first PG, but when he is hitting his shots the Thunder are literally unstoppable. Their big men dont really do much on offense, so somebody other than Durant is going to have to take some shots, might as well be Westbrook.

Think Blake needs a lot of work offensively. I think people see nice dunks and amazing highlights and think good player. But as of now, he cannot shoot. I don't know why more people don't back off him.

Uhh, Blake is 13th in the league in scoring currently. His field goal percentage is .539, that's Lebron James territory (.547). If you watch his games he's working on a 15 foot jumper. But settling for jumpers when you can smash it in the hoop would be counter productive.

Blake needs to fix his free throw shooting, then he'd be top 4 in the league in scoring.

You need to watch more of his games, one of the most dynamic players in the league today to lace them up.

I, Panthers8192, fully support this thread. KD is one of the best to watch in the game. With his size, length, and grace he is a perfected work of art on the basketball court.

My favorite players are:

1- Chris Paul

2- Kevin Durant

3- Dwayne Wade

each of their games brings something different to the table, and they all seem like quality men as well

Edit: btw as a UNC fan, how pathetic is it that many fans thought John Henson was the second coming of Durant. LOL not that Henson's not a bad player, but Durant's physique combined with shooting ability is unlike anything we have ever seen

Yea, Durant is a beast. I think I like him because he's a humble guy, and a star. You don't find that combination very often. I find myself leaning more and more into Thunder fanhood everyday. Sorry Bobcats, lol

Chris Paul and Durant are my favorite players in the league, today

Archived