• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sort of mentioned as a team that MIGHT show interest in Vincent Jackson

NJPanthers12

find another one to associate with then.

Why would I do that if I like a team? Go read the 49ers message board and the Vikinhd message board. I am confident they are all talking about the possibilites of adding Vincent Jackson and the reasons for and against it. Instead we have a few people who want to act like they are better and complain about a thread title. I posted this as rotoworld a very reputable website interpreted a comment by Schefter. Get over it then, have a mod change the title. But no instead you guys are too good to respond because I posted it.

Why would I do that if I like a team? Go read the 49ers message board and the Vikinhd message board. I am confident they are all talking about the possibilites of adding Vincent Jackson and the reasons for and against it. Instead we have a few people who want to act like they are better and complain about a thread title. I posted this as rotoworld a very reputable website interpreted a comment by Schefter. Get over it then, have a mod change the title. But no instead you guys are too good to respond because I posted it.
you arne't paying attention, then. this time is actually has little to do with you. this kind of thread always gets smacked down when it's based totally on assumptions and guesses being posted as facts.

you jumped to a conclusion just like that person at rotoworld did only you jumped to an even bigger one.

Archived