• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bogut, JAX to Golden State for Kwame, Monte?

King Taharqa

this trade really doesn't make sense for either side in my opinion

First while Bogut is incredibly talented, he is very injury prone. I feel like the Warriors could have gotten more for Ellis if he had been traded to a different team.

Second this trade makes absolutely no sense for the Bucks. Not only are you giving up on your franchise center, but Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis as a backcourt might create two black holes of offense so large the entire city of Milwaukee will be consumed.

this trade really doesn't make sense for either side in my opinion

First while Bogut is incredibly talented, he is very injury prone. I feel like the Warriors could have gotten more for Ellis if he had been traded to a different team.

Second this trade makes absolutely no sense for the Bucks. Not only are you giving up on your franchise center, but Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis as a backcourt might create two black holes of offense so large the entire city of Milwaukee will be consumed.

I was coming here to post this exact thing.... Makes no sense at all for either side... Mil must be about to move Jennings for some reason or this is apart of some bigger picture... plus GSW loses their expiring contract??? I don't get it.

I will be sure to watch the first train wreck of a Mil game.... those two will be fighting over the ball

Archived