• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So How Does Peyton's 5 Year, $93 Mil Deal Effect Mole Face Negotiations In New Orleans?

SCP

If Cam continues to play well, when his deal runs out I think he'll get something in the Jay Cutler range:

Signed a five-year, $49.77 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including a $7 million signing bonus, Cutler's first-year salary, and $3.3 million of his 2010 base pay. Cutler can earn $500,000 workout bonuses in each year 2010-2013. 2012: $7.7 million, 2013: $8.47 million, 2014: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3608/jay-cutler

Now that was in 2009, so it will be more than that. In that range though.

damn has anyone see Romo's contact?? jeez:

10/29/2007: Signed a six-year, $67.4 million contract extension through 2013. The deal contains $30 million guaranteed, including an $11.5 million signing bonus, Romo's 2008 base salary, and an additional $8.19 million "signing" bonus in 2011. 2012: $825,000, 2013: $11.5 million, 2014: Free Agent

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2730/tony-romo

It doesnt really matter to me where Brees ends up or if he "screws over" the Saints. I like what the Panthers are building on offense and I truly believe if we can get Beason to stay healthy, coupled with a solid draft..this team will win the NFC South.

Guest Floppin'

It doesnt really matter to me where Brees ends up or if he "screws over" the Saints. I like what the Panthers are building on offense and I truly believe if we can get Beason to stay healthy, coupled with a solid draft..this team will win the NFC South.

Panthers winning NFC South this year!!

Why does he deserve more? He has the same number of rings and less playoff appearances.

he's a lot younger, got that ring at a younger age, and hasn't had 4 or 5 neck surgeries...or really any surgeries since he has been in new orleans.

he's healthier, younger, more prolific, and already has a solid relationship with the team.

that's why he should get more money.

Archived