• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Nfl Mock Draft Video - March

FootballCzar

Don't like the WR pick for Broncos. Thomas is a better WR than he showed last year because of the poor QB play. Plus, if Manning plays like he is capable, he'll be able to turn Decker into a household name. Maybe go with a Brockers at DT.

As far as the Panthers's pick, it might not be the sexiest pick but he's definitely a consideration...especially considering we lost Wharton and likely Schwartz.

Tried to help you out last time but I'll reiterate, it's pronounced COE-PULS. It'll just help you sound like you know what your talking about a bit better.

I don't think we add another WR they have LaFell who all but guaranteed to be a solid #2. Gettis is promising as a flanker and he has the speed to be a #1 guy. They also drafted Armanti Edwards and Kealoha Pilares who are both destined for the slot. Pilares looks much further ahead than Edwards who might be cut.

I can't see how they have the room for a WR. I think the only spot on offense that needs help is o-line.

Archived