• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not even Anthony Davis can make someone want to buy the Hornets. MrTD and John Morgan have you placed your bids? Didnt think so. LMAO.

I have a better chance of purchasing the Hornets than you do. The NBA doesn't take food stamps.

And I can assure you that if the Hornets aquire Davis, there will be owners lining up to bid on the team. They could also be facing a relocation, too.The NBA is not working in NO. Outside of the FQ and nice parts of New Orleans, that place is a third world country and you're either living in the projects or hunting squirrels in the backwoods. What disposable income those people have is going to their beloved Saints, not a stuggling basketball team.

The Bobcats/Hornets are probably the two most irrelevant teams in the NBA. Like I said, their only accomplishments this season have been to provide highlight reels for other teams. Both teams need a guy like this. Whichever team gets Davis will instantly become one of the most popular teams on ESPN and NBA community. Marketing dollars and publicity are going to flow like crazy for this guy.

The Charlotte Incest. We can have a purple and teal pedo bear with a rebel flag on his head as our mascot. It would entice farmhands all over NC to care about their team. We could even have carbon copy contests where all the fans dress and talk alike like soul less zombies. The NBA wont know what hit em!

Speaking of racist....

I find it absolutely amazing that you tied race into this, and are attacking people on a personal level! I find the above quote to be offensive to me as a white person, and I do believe MLK wouldn't support your rants. BTW....is it mere coincidence that all three of your QBs in in your evolution model are black? Please take Cam out of this BC he is way to good of a person to be associated with you and your personal idealogy. And second of all, I am a "DIRTY COMMUTER" and have made it to several NFL games and a few NBA games recently.

Also, by cooperating with New Orleans is how we are to accomplish both of our goals,that is what John M. is attempting to accomplish. He isn't merely sitting and typing on a computer, taking his frustration out on those attempting to discuss topics and feel out other peoples views.

My apologies for not fueling your fire sooner, I work full time and am I full time Grad student but I will make time for showing how I feel about getting OUR name back.

Speaking of racist....

I find it absolutely amazing that you tied race into this, and are attacking people on a personal level! I find the above quote to be offensive to me as a white person, and I do believe MLK wouldn't support your rants. BTW....is it mere coincidence that all three of your QBs in in your evolution model are black? Please take Cam out of this BC he is way to good of a person to be associated with you and your personal idealogy. And second of all, I am a "DIRTY COMMUTER" and have made it to several NFL games and a few NBA games recently.

Also, by cooperating with New Orleans is how we are to accomplish both of our goals,that is what John M. is attempting to accomplish. He isn't merely sitting and typing on a computer, taking his frustration out on those attempting to discuss topics and feel out other peoples views.

My apologies for not fueling your fire sooner, I work full time and am I full time Grad student but I will make time for showing how I feel about getting OUR name back.

Yeah, he's a moderator too. Zod and teh Kurb should know better.

Like I said, Hater doesnt care the Panthers have 12 losing seasons out of 16. A 2-14 and 1-15 year to boot. He just cares JR is a local product he can feel good about. As long as JR remains a good old boy from Carolina and just shows up, Hater will tell you the Panthers and their owner are a symbol of success, performance be damned.

Who is a hater again.....??? Oh is a "good ole boy"......hmmm not stereotyping at all yet again

Mr. Td I was talking about PSC's short and punchline posts that help him feel cool, but I totally agree with you, merely entertained at his comeback.

well it's obvious why he brought it up...can't attack the argument....attack the person making it. No surprise here that PSC and KT have hit it off in this thread.

Not even the Hornets brand name could have saved us from getting our asses handed to us by 25 plus points to the second worst team in the NBA.

Congratulations

So why didn't we use the amnesty clause of Maggette if this was a rebuilding year anyways? Anyways, at this point in the season I look forward to the lottery so see when we will pick

Look, trolling KT aside, I can single handedly point to the part of the season in which I realized the bobcats were doomed for an embarrassing, pathetic year.

It's when I read on the Charlotte Observer in early/mid summer a year ago that the #1 priority of the off season was to resign Kwame fuging Brown. BTW, it wasn't Rick Bonnell on some drunk rambling who said it, either. I believe it was someone close to the team, either MJ or one of the other top executives that went on record.

Blitzkrieg are you guys still gonna come to Bobcats games to cheer New Orleans and show your pride for their team? If John raised money instead of siding with our rivals and begging the Bobcats Id respect your movement more. I dont hear any $$$ being raised in the name of Catch The Buzz. As far as respect, the Bobs have been taking hate from you guys from day 1, so as far as Im concerned Bobcats fans owe you 8 years of disrespect.

Good lord have the Bobcats been an absolute joke of a franchise. Bob Johnson, Michael Jordan, Adam Morrison, Bickerstaff, Sam Vincent, Sean May, Raymond Felton, Emeka Okafor, Jason Richardson, Higgins, and the other countless horrible decisions. All you can do is laugh and move on.

add Bickerstaff Jr and his DWIs to that list, too.

Archived