• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blitzkrieg are you guys still gonna come to Bobcats games to cheer New Orleans and show your pride for their team? If John raised money instead of siding with our rivals and begging the Bobcats Id respect your movement more. I dont hear any $$$ being raised in the name of Catch The Buzz. As far as respect, the Bobs have been taking hate from you guys from day 1, so as far as Im concerned Bobcats fans owe you 8 years of disrespect.

The part of the bring back the buzz movement that everybody is missing is that we are bobcats fans, we are on the same side. We just want our historical name to be associated with our team. I won't ever pull for new orleans. But the hornets name belongs here, its on the city crest, schools and competitions are for the hornets nest.

It does rile me up thinking about forefathers telling the british to go eff themselves. I am proud of that heritage and it represents the resolve of the city. On a national level we are looked at the Kmart of the country, whether it is sports teams or geographically mentioned. Having our resolve mentioned in our sports team would give me even more pride.

If it doens't happen I will still pull for the bobcats, but it just wont be as connected. But the only remaining time to state my opinions and attempt to get our name back is now, and that is why I support is so heavily.

If you're Bobcats fans be Bobcats fans. The way you guys went about things was all wrong. If you want the Hornets rebellion to be remembered open an exhibit at the museum, write a book. Like the Hornets being in New Orleans erases the history here. LMAO. It just sounds like you guys want to whitewash the Bobs into being a watered down Hornets. The lack of respect you guys put out there makes me question your fandom. I can tell you going to Bobcats games doin cheers for New Orleans is not gonna endear you to the Bobs or us fans. Just think if you guys used 1/8th of the energy and resources youre investing into a team that doesnt exist anymore and applied to cheering and supporting our Cats, we'd have the best fans in the NBA. Instead we got fans who pull for everyone but their hometown and idolize a franchise no one wants to buy. We got fans coming to our arena to cheer other teams who claim theyre "great loyal" fans because The Hive once sold out 15 years ago. If you guys are fans you need to show it.

I dont think you owe anything blitzkrieg. But if you claim to be a fan, act like it. You cant fake it, and thats what some of you attempt to do. If your heart is with the Hornets or any other team go with it, but you are a guest in TWC Arena. Bobcats don't belong to you or owe you to be something other than who they are.

doesn't matter. once MJ sells the team they won't be in Charlotte anyway. well, that or the NBA will take away the franchise. I wouldn't expect the Lolcats to be here in 5 years.

Sadly, you have a good chance of being right about this. MJ tried to buy the Hornets and Shinn would sell. Now we have two NBA teams associated with Charlotte that can't make a profit and are prime targets for relocation or contraction.

Archived