• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Rebrand Update Thread (Real Charlotte Fans-Censorship Free Edition)

Proudiddy

Zod, my other thread was a legitimate topic and it was locked. Why dont you allow that type of disrespect/disloyalty towards the Panthers? Why censor that. I think we both know why. Besides the Bobs nor NBA have mentioned 0 about rebrands and the Hornets are still the Hornets, so these threads are basicsally 4-5 non fans spamming our board with speculation. Let them make their own site/ forum for their agenda instead of piggybacking off ours. Take that Hornet bs to a Hornet board.

If bobcats do rebrand to hornets are there even people waiting/welling to buy season tickets to hornets that refused to buy tickets to bobcats games? Think for the bobcats to even consider rebranding there need be solid proof that'll it would bring in lots more fans, petition,pleaing,begging,wishing, talking about it on forums may not be enough.

Just my opinion.

Zod, my other thread was a legitimate topic and it was locked. Why dont you allow that type of disrespect/disloyalty towards the Panthers? Why censor that. I think we both know why. Besides the Bobs nor NBA have mentioned 0 about rebrands and the Hornets are still the Hornets, so these threads are basicsally 4-5 non fans spamming our board with speculation. Let them make their own site/ forum for their agenda instead of piggybacking off ours. Take that Hornet bs to a Hornet board.

He sees what you did for exactly what it was.....you don't agree with rebranding the Bobcats, so you tried to stop any discussion of it.

It is a real topic impacting the Bobcats....all over the news. There is a REAL rebranding effort with Charlotte....that is being covered by the media.

To not allow discussing this is nothing but attempted censorship on your part.

No I wanted to see if he would allow that type of disrespect towards a losing team like the Panthers. I got my answer. I didnt stop any discussions til he did. But its all G. As long as people know Zod and the Huddle dont condone this for any other Carolina team my point was proven. Only the Bobs are allowed the gentrification talk.

No I wanted to see if he would allow that type of disrespect towards a losing team like the Panthers. I got my answer. I didnt stop any discussions til he did. But its all G. As long as people know Zod and the Huddle dont condone this for any other Carolina team my point was proven. Only the Bobs are allowed the gentrification talk.

Is that really what happened or were you just pouting?

By using adult logic and taking into consideration the current events happening in the REAL WORLD:

Bobcats rebranding thread >> Legitimate

Panthers rebranding thread >> stupid

Why is rebranding from the Panthers stupid? Cuz this is a Panther board full of homers? Everything I said about us losing, our bad merchandising, and lack of national visibility was true. People only want to gentrify and whitewash certain businesses, the Panthers apparently arent one of these teams. No matter how many losing seasons they post. Welcome to Charlotte where diehard sports fans are the bad guys, and the fairweather/casual fans are the stars/heroes of our market. LOL.

Diehard fans can't support a rebrand if it's for the good?

Not saying if rebrand will make us an auto succesful team, but if there is solid proof that it'll bring thousands more fans to games even during losing season, i see no reason why anyone would reject this. To have ful. support of the fans/city/state should be the ultimate goal.

I for one don't care if we rebrand or not. I'll like to see a succesful team, arena sold out every game, broadcast every games throughout the Carolina. I think this is possible even without rebranding, just bring talent to the hardwood all we need.

Hell move the to Raleigh for all i care. If Raleigh area support hockey team as well as they do, im sure they'll have no probs supporting NBA. Wouldn't we all love to see a succesful team?

Archived