• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Went To The Nfl Shop Today (Photos Of Panthers' "game" Jersey Inside)

dbeat

I went by the NFL Shop in nyc today after work and snapped a photos of our new "game" jersey, Nike's version of the replica. I tried taking a few closeups with my phone so sorry for the lack of quality images.

My first impression was the quality of the screen printing. These are much better IMO than the old replicas. It looks like the same quality screen printing you find on logo on the authentics. Overall they look a little nicer than the replicas but not by much.

Next door they had a NFL/UA store where they have a little Cam "shrine" in the corner with his shoes in a showcase and 3 giant photos of him on the wall.

Anyways, thought I'd share.

ltiKdh.jpgJndiyh.jpgazm5eh.jpgMvnxch.jpgzsiCOh.jpgOAElgh.jpggp26Ih.jpg

zidSCh.jpgheyDyh.jpgzNrZnh.jpg

I want to see the new premier and authenics (I forget what they're called now). Those do look like a higher quality than the reebok ones but they also look more like t shirts than they do jerseys which I don't really like.

Any word on when the alternate will be released?

I pre-ordered my new Nike "Elite" (Authentic) Jersey on the 15th.

It's supposed to ship on/around the 26th.

Once I receive it I will do an in depth review of it and attach many many pics with my Canon T3i.

Be one the lookout for a thread title of Cam Nike Elite Jersey arrived/review

I very much look forward to that TCF, as I will be getting one as soon as non-Cam jerseys are available.

Also, great post OP, that whole Cam display would look killer center stage in my panthers room.

But why does the mannequin's arm look like a foot all contorted like that?

Archived