• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2- Carolina (6) vs. Boston (1)

17+89=6

Staal, Jokinen are having one hell of a Playoff so far. Ovechkin who??? Crosby who???? These two guys are on a tear. 10 points for Jokinen and 12 for Staal in these so far beautiful playoffs. Great game by the Canes Up 3-1 in the Series, need to finish it off Next game and repeat this performance next round then the one after that. GO CANES!!!!!!

Is anybody else tired of the arrogant Bruins fans? All I hear is Bruins fans saying that the Canes are inferior. That the Bruins just aren't playing well. Like it would kill them to give us some credit.

There's a reason the Bruins aren't playing well. We saw their game in Game 1 and then we actually started to play Canes style Hockey and the Bruins team speed can't keep up with it. The Bruins team is tired and it obviously shows that they can't keep up with the Canes style of Play. The Bruins Trap D has been broken with our speed and they relied on that all season, with out it they are nothing but an average team with an average goalie(who plays a very unorthodox style of goal tending). With out that D in front of him making the other team shots long his style leaves him vulnerable to screens and easy scoring chances.

So Many people said we needed secondary scoring for the playoffs.....I think we have found our man....Name is Jussi Jokinen.....We have two of the top five scorers in the playoffs....Staal and Jussi....The bruins are playing there game and getting whipped like a red-headed step child....So one needs to correct Tripp Tracy....it wasnt Staal on Jusi's Power play goal.....It was the Capatain Roddy Brindamour.....That iss the only bad thing i can say...that and that BS penalty on Ruutu that led to Bostons only goal...The officiating needs to be the same for both teams all game long

It seems to me Boston is very frustrated and starting to play a lil dirty. So many missed calls, but boy they sure didnt miss the rutu call one. Cam was great again, and how about Samsanov. I mean when he starts dancing with that puck its always a good thing. I know I am looking ahead but is anyone even scared of the caps or the pens??? There goalies now and there team defenses look like a joke. One more win..... Go Canes!

the canes are so fun to watch. i was at a bar last night watching, and there were some yankee fans there watching their game. Once that was over they started watching the canes and even cheering for them.

Archived