• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2- Carolina (6) vs. Boston (1)

17+89=6

The old Canes are back. The Bruins will win the series. Like I said before, Ward is inconsistant. Great for a game or two, then gives up 3-4 goals the next.

And like I said $hit-for-brains: It isn't all on him, his defense has been horrible the last two games. Blaming our entire performance on him is like blaming Jon Beason for the loss to the Cardinals.

God damn, learn the game before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about.

However, I don't see us winning the series, so at least you weren't a complete dip$hit for a few words of a sentence.

And like I said $hit-for-brains: It isn't all on him, his defense has been horrible the last two games. God damn, learn the game before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about.

lol you're 26? Today Ward has been bad. There are no excuses.

You know, ever since the Stanley Cup team, I've had this love/hate situation with the Canes. When they are actually playing, they seem to be the hardest working team in the NHL. But when they are bad, they are absolutely horrendous and look like they have no clue what is going on.

Paul Maurice's team seems to be following what he was always accused of. Instead of sitting back after picking up a lead in a game, they seem to be doing this in the series...and now they are choking it away.

I see an almost zero percent chance that they win the series in Boston. They are clearly being outclassed and gave up their chance to win this thing. I am so damn disappointed in this team.

lol you're 26? Today Ward has been bad. There are no excuses.

So you're telling me it's Wards fault we aren't hitting? It's his fault we aren't screening Thomas? It's his fault the defense can't hold their positions to save their lives? It's his fault we are making stupid decisions?

Again, it isn't all on the goalie. The defense has broken down on 2 of the goals he's given up. 2 are all his fault, which means it SHOULD be 2-1. Not 4-1. Thank his piss poor defense for letting Boston just camp out in the slot all day and skate around at will.

You know, ever since the Stanley Cup team, I've had this love/hate situation with the Canes. When they are actually playing, they seem to be the hardest working team in the NHL. But when they are bad, they are absolutely horrendous and look like they have no clue what is going on.

Paul Maurice's team seems to be following what he was always accused of. Instead of sitting back after picking up a lead in a game, they seem to be doing this in the series...and now they are choking it away.

I see an almost zero percent chance that they win the series in Boston. They are clearly being outclassed and gave up their chance to win this thing. I am so damn disappointed in this team.

Dissapointed is a huge understatement.

Goes back to what I said about Maurice in November. The guy is a mediocre coach at best and it's obvious his motivational techniques suck.

Cam hasn't been on point, but the defense has been really really really bad in this game. Sucks that we didn't show up for a big game like this. A chance to clinch a series at home that's this big. Bad showing by the canes. I think they can win the series, but not if they keep playing like this.

Dissapointed is a huge understatement.

Goes back to what I said about Maurice in November. The guy is a mediocre coach at best and it's obvious his motivational techniques suck.

I was starting to think that the time away from coaching had taught him a few lessons, but it's obvious it hasn't. When you're up 3 games to 1, how do you choke this badly two games in a row?

I fully expect a close game on Thursday, with the Bruins winning by a goal or so. The team will play hard enough to compete, but the better team will win at home. A good coach would never allow the series to get to that point.

I was starting to think that the time away from coaching had taught him a few lessons, but it's obvious it hasn't. When you're up 3 games to 1, how do you choke this badly two games in a row?

I fully expect a close game on Thursday, with the Bruins winning by a goal or so. The team will play hard enough to compete, but the better team will win at home. A good coach would never allow the series to get to that point.

I couldn't agree more. Do you think this would have EVER happened to a Scotty Bowman coached team? I think not.

We have no killer instinct and it all stems from Maurices lackadasical style of coaching. The dump & run is not the answer.

Archived