• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Playoffs Rd 2: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [3] Indiana Pacers

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Miami Heat
    • Indiana Pacers

Bosh plays a big part on this team. He's their best big man and he helps with spacing. His ability to hit the 15-20 footers keeps defenders honest. With him out, defenders have no problem leaving Joel Anthony or Haslem alone to help on Wade & Bron.

Your 2012 NBA Champions the Indiana... wait what?

They probably won't even win the series but kudos to Larry Legend for putting together a decent team. And he's still playing the mind games:

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_seasonticket/2012/05/larry-bird-expounds-on-his-choice-of-kobe-bryant-over-lebron-james.html

Miami is absolutely lucky to only be tied 1-1 in this series.

The Pacers squandered Game 1....gave the Heat all they wanted while both Granger and Paul shot terribly. They could very easily be up 2-0.

With the way the Heat have played so far in the playoffs, I thin the Pacers actually shock the world and win the series.

I've been a DWade fan since watching him at Marquette that last year but something is off man... He just isn't the same player this year.

I read earlier in the year that he had a foot issue or something that was affecting his explosiveness, so I don't know if that's it, but it's almost at the point now that I don't know why they even give him the ball in "last shot" situations anymore. That's twice now in very recent games that he's failed on those opportunities...

Maybe Lebron becoming the go-to guy has gotten to him mentally, but in all honesty, it should've been LeBron making a play last night instead of DWade when he missed that layup.

Spoelstra is an idiot.

I was kind of pulling for LBJ to get that first chip this year and shut all the critics up, but this isn't looking good.

I hope the Pacers win but come on the NBA would never let that happen.

The older I get, the more and more convinced about sports being rigged or heavily influenced by an internal force.

Can you imagine a Spurs/Pacers finals? Yikes.

The Lebron hate is ridiculous - just admit you hate the guy and can't judge his game objectively. After one loss in a series that is tied at 1, where the whole Heat team pretty much poo the bed but lost by 2 points, Lebron is singled out for "choking". Forget the fact that he led the team in scoring, rebounds, assist, and steals, and that more supposedly "clutch" D Wade went 8 of 22. Where's all the calls of Dirk Nowitzki "choking" in not being able to win a single game against OKC? What about Kobe and gang's curb stomping against OKC and almost losing to an undersized Nuggets team?

The Lebron hate is ridiculous - just admit you hate the guy and can't judge his game objectively. After one loss in a series that is tied at 1, where the whole Heat team pretty much poo the bed but lost by 2 points, Lebron is singled out for "choking". Forget the fact that he led the team in scoring, rebounds, assist, and steals, and that more supposedly "clutch" D Wade went 8 of 22. Where's all the calls of Dirk Nowitzki "choking" in not being able to win a single game against OKC? What about Kobe and gang's curb stomping against OKC and almost losing to an undersized Nuggets team?

Fine I hate him? Not really something I haven't already admitted, heck I hate him almost as much as I hate KT.

Also last I checked Dirk doesn't go around calling himself the "King".

Kevin Durant is my favorite NBA player.

Dirk was called a choker for years, sometimes fairly and other times unfairly, but after he won a championship the criticism ceased.

LeBron won the MVP and calls himself king. When the Heat lose he will be blamed. That's just the way life is in the NBA.

The Heat losing to the Indiana Pacers on their own home floor is a disgrace. It isn't his personal disgrace, yeah, but he's gonna get the blame since he's the big name and the one brought in to win them a championship (Wade already won the Heat a championship). When Kevin Durant is sweeping the defending NBA champs with late game heroics and LeBron is in a series tied 1-1 with a Leastern Conference team led by Danny Granger, how do you expect fans to react?

When you're an 18 year old kid & proclaim yourself "King James" it kinda rubs people the wrong way. Throw in "The Decision" along with 0 NBA Championships in 9 years & it's understandable.

After 9 pro seasons LeBron has an Olympic Gold Medal, Olympic Bronze Medal, & 0 NBA Championships.

After 9 pro seasons Michael Jordan had an NCAA Championship, 2 Olympic Gold Medals, 3 NBA Championships, & walked away from the game because he had nothing to prove & became bored with dominating everyone.

Michael Jordan only played 11 full years in Chicago, yet he won 6 NBA Championships, 6 Finals MVPs, & 5 NBA MVPs.

Michael Jordan at age 27 had 1 MVP, and wasnt good enough to lead his team to the Finals. None of the things you listed, "the decision", callin yourself King is a crime or big enough deal to warrant the hate he gets.The fact we have to compare him to Jordan, the GOAT to make his accompliments seem human, says it all!

Michael Jordan at age 27 had 1 MVP, and wasnt good enough to lead his team to the Finals. None of the things you listed, "the decision", callin yourself King is a crime or big enough deal to warrant the hate he gets.The fact we have to compare him to Jordan, the GOAT to make his accompliments seem human, says it all!

No, it's not a crime. Yes, it is a big deal. If you don't want people being critical of you when you fall short then don't go around proclaiming yourself the king & "the chosen one". The decision was the dumbest PR stunt I've ever seen by a bball player. You hold a national broadcast, in your home state, at a boys & girls club full of children who idolize you, just to tell them you're leaving?

At age 27 Michael Jordan had only played 5 seasons as a professional. Not to mention he had absolutely no help whatsoever. Those Bulls teams were talent depleted. And the Celtic/Piston teams of that era were far better than the Pacers, who will beat Miami.

But LeBron's age defense is fading fast. He has 8 more years to win 6 NBA Championships & 6 NBA Finals MVPs to keep pace with MJ. People don't compare him to MJ because he's in his class. They compare him to MJ because he is the self-proclaimed chosen one. He brought it upon himself.

Archived