• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Wade and Spo have rings, they dont have to try. I love that logic.

Well Ron Rivera has already coached a team to a super bowl, he doesnt need to prove that with the Panthers. Rest on your laurels Ron.

I hate LeBron because he ran away from his slavemaster. He still owes Gilbert. If he wants respect flee to Canada.

Wrong. Quit letting your jade-filled eyes of racism & bigotry blind you. I will respect LeBron when he leads his team to a Championship as the Finals MVP. Until then, LOL @ LeBron.

Here we go with that slave bullshit, KT do you know that youre indirectly slapping the common folks in the face when you call a multimillionaire a slave?

Ill read everything else you type, but holy poo man.

LeBron is Dan Gilberts slave. The way he ran away from him was horrible. Ill always pull against him for that. I sympathize with Dan and would feel the same way. LeBron deserves more grief and hate than athletes who commit crimes. What he did to Gilbert and those nice people in Cleveland was worse. Make him pay!

LeBron is Dan Gilberts slave. The way he ran away from him was horrible. Ill always pull against him for that. I sympathize with Dan and would feel the same way. LeBron deserves more grief and hate than athletes who commit crimes. What he did to Gilbert and those nice people in Cleveland was worse. Make him pay!

You still haven't answered the question of how a guy treated like absolute royalty for 7 years was a slave....

You want an honest answer KT? Here it is. Although I thought "the decision" was in bad taste I don't blame LeBron for leaving Cleveland. I could care less where he plays. The problem I have with him was all the parading in Miami, proclaiming he's gonna win 7 titles, calling himself "King James".

Stop bringing up his stats. He can drop 30/10/10 every night & it doesn't place the blame on his teammates when they lose. He disappears in the 4th quarter when it is his job to take over. He is the MVP. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc all had good players around them but in the 4th quarter when the game was in the line they demanded the ball & took over. LeBron plays excellent for 3 quarters, then in the 4th when the pressure builds & the game is on the line he stands in the corner & disappears. He wants nothing of it. The shot Pierce buried in his face is the shot clutch stars take. LeBron doesn't have it.

You want an honest answer KT? Here it is. Although I thought "the decision" was in bad taste I don't blame LeBron for leaving Cleveland. I could care less where he plays. The problem I have with him was all the parading in Miami, proclaiming he's gonna win 7 titles, calling himself "King James".

Stop bringing up his stats. He can drop 30/10/10 every night & it doesn't place the blame on his teammates when they lose. He disappears in the 4th quarter when it is his job to take over. He is the MVP. Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, etc all had good players around them but in the 4th quarter when the game was in the line they demanded the ball & took over. LeBron plays excellent for 3 quarters, then in the 4th when the pressure builds & the game is on the line he stands in the corner & disappears. He wants nothing of it. The shot Pierce buried in his face is the shot clutch stars take. LeBron doesn't have it.

false

SNO still wont answer me about Nash. I guess Nash being a canadian white guy makes it different. He cant really hate him or take joy in a white guy losing.

Its game time!

who could hate steve nash?

Archived