• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lock In Your Picks for #4, #24, #31, #33

chknwing

Miles Plumlee- lol

I love how people act stupid when you mention using a "2nd round Pick" on a guy.

1. It's a 2nd round pick his contract isn't guaranteed.

2. He can help at a needed job "ReBOUNDING" something we couldn't do all year.

3. Young very athletic 7' footer (in shoes) with a nba body.

4. It's a freaking 2nd round pick.

why does every thread eventually turn into a sissy little girl internet fight. Yeah we get it. Everyone on this site is an internet bad ass.

One reason....because KKL started posting in the thread. Every time he gets involved, it turns into a thread like this.

I love how people act stupid when you mention using a "2nd round Pick" on a guy.

1. It's a 2nd round pick his contract isn't guaranteed.

2. He can help at a needed job "ReBOUNDING" something we couldn't do all year.

3. Young very athletic 7' footer (in shoes) with a nba body.

4. It's a freaking 2nd round pick.

No offense but if you spend 4 years in college and cant play more than 20 minutes/ game you just arent going to matter in the NBA. He's a garbage time big man who could, if he improves, eventually progress to the role of big white guy who plays 15 minutes a game when the starter needs a rest.

Forgive me if I'm not overjoyed at the prospect of drafting him

No offense but if you spend 4 years in college and cant play more than 20 minutes/ game you just arent going to matter in the NBA. He's a garbage time big man who could, if he improves, eventually progress to the role of big white guy who plays 15 minutes a game when the starter needs a rest.

Forgive me if I'm not overjoyed at the prospect of drafting him

I bet you that big white guy can come in and give us 10-15 mins better the Gana Diop. Which is my point.

Archived