• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenseth leaving rousch

Squirrel

Rumor is that he's headed to JGR as the 4th car. But I also heard that one of the JGR drivers is going to be let go at year end.

I also heard that Smoke and Newman are going to part ways at year end. (I can't see Matt and Tony teaming up.)

Silly Season keeps coming earlier.

Screw roush, if wants to make his bed with idiots like Edwards and the biff, or an unknown like stenhouse or bayne then so be it. Hes just tryna save a buck, because he cant get sponsors. Matt = 5 mil a year, stenhouse = 250k hummmm...Matt got him his 1st cup championship, beat joooonior for rookie of the year, got him an iroc championship and 22 cup wins, including 2 Daytona 500s lol smart move jack. God please just let Matt stay in a ford, the 22 maybe? I'd rather see him at a small ford team than in a yota or chevy.

Yeah, I'm mad.

Wouldn't mind seeing kenseth over at penske ..I would love (and highly doubt it will happen) to see matt go to pettys team.. but as it stands i dont really pull for the guy but i dont mind him either so i really dont care ..however, if he goes to gibbs ill hate the dude..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived