• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

how the hell did i double post :(

I'm going to plan out a new workout schedule. I think a big reason I stopped working out is I got bored do the same things over and over again.

If anyone has any suggestions for a home workout schedule I'd love to hear them.

something i did years ago was have various workouts written on a slip of paper. put in a jar or hat and each day pick one and whatever it was i had to do it. even had a wild card one that would say push a wheelbarrow or climb a ladder or something random.

I'm going to plan out a new workout schedule. I think a big reason I stopped working out is I got bored do the same things over and over again.

If anyone has any suggestions for a home workout schedule I'd love to hear them.

What do you have access to?

I honestly don't have the discipline to workout at home... I can get myself up to go walking that kind of thing, but for a real workout I've got to get out to the gym, but that's just me being honest with myself. I just can't get motivated at home and also don't have the equipment I need either...

Played 18 this morning and it was hot as a monkey ass... probably won't do anything else today than just try to recover from that.

Have a wake up yoga & stretch routine then have one at the gym I'll do 4x a week...try to mountain bike 3x a week...typically 12-15 miles on the harder trails. Esp. when I'm out in WY. East coast is easier to go further.

Benching 10 lbs over my weight @ 170

P90X got me back in shape about 1 1/2 years ago

• 3 weeks later...

How are you lazy asses doing? Should have bumped this last week.. meant to and forgot.

I've still been going regularly. Got me a new pre-workout today, we'll see how it goes.

Don't be this guy...

dar-add1.jpg?w=500&h=836

I see that all the time... guys that focus on bench and curls... I did legs yesterday. Finally got my shoulders to where they'll tolerate doing squats, I just have to be careful. It hurts them to hold the bar on with my old/repaired rotator cuff...

Archived