• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

No need to bring race into this, especially when Luke already told you he was African-American.

Yeah, I saw that too. Wasn't sure if it was a joke post or troll post. SMH.

So blacks break the law, and whites call the law. Glad that was clarified for me b/c I wasn't sure. SMHx2.

Lol okay E-tough guy, come back and talk to me when you are doing something productive.

Also a rivalry is based on history, not being an ass and trying to kill or hurt someone because one individual's team lost and the others won.

If you actually knew anything about soccer or as our friends from the east call it: football, you would know that it's nickname is the gentleman's game. Soccer hasn't always been full of classless fans that try and hurt one another and for the most part that has disappeared in Europe and been overtaken with chants. The only places that still struggle with rioting fans are those from Northern Africa and mainly Egypt.

Hey youre the one who wanna be badd and tell me ima be dead cheering for both Duke and UNC and now you're switching your words up. Lol is all I'm going to say. I got no more time for this. Gud night bro.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/11/3377002/bobcats-may-pursue-sessions-haywood.html

The Bobcats need another big man, and particularly a center, since Byron Mullens, Bismack Biyombo and Tyrus Thomas might all be better suited to power forward.

It’s also possible the Bobcats could add another power forward. They were in the mix to end up with free agent Kris Humphries from the Nets, via sign-and-trade, in a complex deal to land Magic center Dwight Howard in Brooklyn. All that collapsed Wednesday when the Nets chose to re-sign Lopez and retain him at least in the near future.

I get tired of being right most of the time.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/11/3377002/bobcats-may-pursue-sessions-haywood.html#storylink=cpy

I think the Bobcats are trying to do all they can to rid themselves of Tyrus Thomas. He's a punk and is hurt all the time. Not a good combo to have on your team.

Mullens is a scrub. If I was a big bobcats fan, I would have cringed when I heard Cho say Mullens was one of the players they want to build around. Dude is soft. A seven footer who can't go inside starting for you at center. And you wonder why they won 7 games last year?

Ah, my fault.

Haywood, Mullens, Diop

Biz, Jamison, Thomas

MKG, Brown, Taylor,

Henderson, Gordon, Williams, Carroll

Walker, Sessions

I'm okay with that line-up.

And we are still bad enough to get a top 5 pick. Bismack can work on his offensive game and not have to be the only rebounder down low.

Mullens gets to come off the bench. Good vet teachers on the team. I like this roster.

And we are still bad enough to get a top 5 pick. Bismack can work on his offensive game and not have to be the only rebounder down low.

Mullens gets to come off the bench. Good vet teachers on the team. I like this roster.

Hey bullshit aside, if you don't think the Bobcats are going to be in the running for the #1 pick next year you need to get your head out of your ass.

I called it right on the money about the Hornets winning the lottery and Stern fixing the results, and I'm going to call it here again right now.

I honestly, truly believe that the Bobcats will win the lottery next season under more suspicious circumstances. Stern fuged up big time this year and needs to right the ship. Davis will have a good rookie season in NO and the bobcats will still be one of the worst teams in the NBA next year and will get the #1 pick they should of got this year. it's becoming more and more obvious that something fishy is going on behind those closed doors and he needs this to go away.

Archived