• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

Classic message board macho men...

The UNC dook rivalry:

Its obviously one of the greatest rivalry in sports. Its unique because of how close the two schools are. Some households are truly divided, and many fans can separate the competition from real life. Still doesn't undermine the rivalry.

JaVal McGee/Miles Plumlee:

Make it stop! plz.

Plumlee not doing bad for himself so far.

Say what you want, but you can't say poo unless you have actually been to a game. I saw Barcelona and Man U at FedEx Field a few years ago and it is a great atmosphere it compares well to UNC vs. Duke at the Dean Dome on Senior Night.

Wow, you saw an exhibition friendly match. One of that world soccer thing that happens every year. Its more of backup players playing against another. There's no bad blood there. That's to attract more fans from around the world to soccer only. If Duke and UNC's rivalry is like a Man U and Barcelona exhibition game, it's sad. Really .

Duke and UNC fans are not a inch close to being as bad as European's fans hate for another.

Take ur resume and rubb it to someone with no sense.

Wow, you saw an exhibition friendly match. One of that world soccer thing that happens every year. Its more of backup players playing against another. There's no bad blood there. That's to attract more fans from around the world to soccer only. If Duke and UNC's rivalry is like a Man U and Barcelona exhibition game, it's sad. Really .

Duke and UNC fans are not a inch close to being as bad as European's fans hate for another.

Take ur resume and rubb it to someone with no sense.

Lol okay E-tough guy, come back and talk to me when you are doing something productive.

Also a rivalry is based on history, not being an ass and trying to kill or hurt someone because one individual's team lost and the others won.

If you actually knew anything about soccer or as our friends from the east call it: football, you would know that it's nickname is the gentleman's game. Soccer hasn't always been full of classless fans that try and hurt one another and for the most part that has disappeared in Europe and been overtaken with chants. The only places that still struggle with rioting fans are those from Northern Africa and mainly Egypt.

How tall was Ben Wallace?

If that's what you think his ceiling is a undersize defense only center cool that's your opinion.

I've seen and played against Ben and this kid has more of a Young highschool C-Web looked to me.

Ben couldn't shoot and his hands are like stone tablets there is no fineness to his game.

This kid has.

Soft hands, Nice form on his Jumper. Explosive to the basket.

He just needs to be develop and like Touchcrap said at 18 he has a lot of time.

How tall was Ben Wallace?

Wallace was a journeyman in the NBA for a couple seasons before finally developing an offensive game to contribute to a team. He also was lucky enough to fall into a great situation. I'm fairly certain that Wallace even had a short stint with the Charlotte Hornets before finding a home in Detroit.

It's why I always get a kick out of fans talking about how good of a defender a player is or how much potential he has. Please. The NBA doesn't play defense until the playoffs, and you've still got to score to win. Look at the finals this year. Two very, very good defensive teams and they were still scoring 110 each a game.

Archived