• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012 British Open

Darth Biscuit

Love me some morning time golf.

Adam Scott comes out strong and threatens the all-time major record of low round, but falls two shots short with a 64. He's the leader at -6.

Tiger is playing well at -3, so is McDowell, Ernie Els, Bubba and Zach Johnson, all within 2 of the lead.

Looks to be a great weekend of golf. :)

Watched Lee Westwood have to play left handed out of one of these earlier... lol

RoyalLythamPotBunker.jpg

Royal Lytham & St Annes

royal-lytham-and-st-annes.jpg

Just pulled it up on ESPN 3.....

Been watching off and on all day. Phil has really blew it and Rory isn't much better. Rory just had to walk back to the tee after he hit a kid in the head and it bounced out of bounds. Phil hit one out of a pot bunker into the rough above it and had to take an unplayable and made a double...

I predict that someone much lesser known will win this thing...

The weather is getting worse and these afternoon guys are having more trouble than the morning groups did.

I have tried a long putter, a blade and a 2-ball. I have no clue why anyone would want to use the long.

I do carry a blade and my 2-ball in my bag however, in place of my 2-iron to max 14.

Some putts I am just better at with a certain putter.

Archived