• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Hotsauce

time to add 1 to thug watch

Nice try, but I doubt someone who is working on a doctorate in neuroscience (you know what these two are, right?) belongs in a category of a "ruffian or hoodlum."

The guy is evil. Hitler wasn't a thug. His gestapo enforcers were.

Nice try, but I doubt someone who is working on a doctorate in neuroscience (you know what these two are, right?) belongs in a category of a "ruffian or hoodlum."

The guy is evil. Hitler wasn't a thug. His gestapo enforcers were.

first you insult me than you give him and Hitler a pass. this is exactly what DWill was refering to.

Well everything on that pix is pretty accurate to me. Dwill got a point. People just try to act like they dnt see it

So why wasn't Rae Carruth shot in the trunk and called a dead gang member? Instead they took the suspect in to custody....

first you insult me than you give him and Hitler a pass. this is exactly what DWill was refering to.

How did I give Hitler a pass? He was evil and one of the worst people in history of mankind. His gestapo aimlessly terrorized the innocent people in European ghettos (FYI this is where the term is coined). They robbed, killed, and raped. They were the thugs.

And I didn't insult you, bro. I honestly don't think you know what a doctorate in neuroscience is or how extremely difficult it is to earn. Go google that, and after the hour it takes you comprehend all those big words and sentences, get back to me.

Anyone who listens to electronic messages from a NFL running back for guidance, opinions, or philosophy on such an existential tragedy deserves to have his intelligence severely questioned.

How did I give Hitler a pass? He was evil and one of the worst people in history of mankind. His gestapo aimlessly terrorized the innocent people in European ghettos (FYI this is where the term is coined). They were the thugs.

And I didn't insult you, bro. I honestly don't think you know what a doctorate in neuroscience is or how extremely difficult it is to earn.

Anyone who listens to electronic messages from a NFL running back for guidance, opinions, or philosophy on such an existential tragedy deserves to have his intelligence severely questioned.

again what does his studies have to do with him being a thug or not? you said Hilter was not a thug but the guys who commited those crimes were, but guess who told them to do those things. just cause he didnt do the dirty work, does not make him no more a thug than his soldiers. Dwill message is that the media will paint this as the guywho is insane but if a muslim had did this he would be a terrorist. black guy would be a thug.

again what does his studies have to do with him being a thug or not? you said Hilter was not a thug but the guys who commited those crimes were, but guess who told them to do those things. just cause he didnt do the dirty work, does not make him no more a thug than his soldiers. Dwill message is that the media will paint this as the guywho is insane but if a muslim had did this he would be a terrorist. black guy would be a thug.

A black guy with this guys background would not be painted as a thug....

A black guy with this guys background would not be painted as a thug....

True. Anyone with this type of background would not be painted as a thug.

Remember the ex-vetern (who was black) and his kid (who was also black) going on the sniper shooting spree in northern Virginia 10 years ago? No thug mention there. He was a sick, ex-military person with mental issues who took advantage and prayed on a child.

And DaCityKats (they're spelled "the" and "cats" btw), if a Muslim person does this they are not automatically deemed a terrorist unless you are an ignorant person who believes everything that is spoon fed to you by the news. However, when a Muslim does commit this act and they have documented evidence of conversations between a notorious Al-Qaeda leader, it's fair to believe the person was a terrorist. See: Ft.Hood shootings.

Grow up.

I'd also like to point out George Zimmerman. Who is white, btw. What is the public opinion of him? Not very good. No doubt in my mind that GZ is headed to jail for a very long time.

Well that's bc the African Americans were all up his @$$.

Dwill really has a point. We fans shouldn't judge him that he's racist etc. this is 2012, but everyone still judge each others by the color of their skins.

Anyone committing a crime who has a color of skin other than white is always seen more of a criminal than a white person.

Ex: the Tuscon shooting, what happen to the shooter? It went away in hours. But the Virgina Tech shooting, all the media did was act like the Asian dude was a serial killer. And I can go on and on with more murders.

Dwill is right with the Colorado killer at batman movie. The words were put out that wow he's a PHD student this and that even though he just killed and injured a bunch of innocent people.

The cameras hide quickly when it comes to a white man.

Everyone knows this is very true but everyone just act like there's no more racism.

True. Anyone with this type of background would not be painted as a thug. Thug is defined as "ruffian or hoodlum."

Remember the ex-vetern (who was black) and his kid (who was also black) going on the sniper shooting spree in northern Virginia 10 years ago? No thug mention there.

And DaCityKats (it's spelled cats, btw), if a Muslim person does this they are not automatically deemed a terrorist unless you are an ignorant person who believes everything that is spoon fed to you by the news. However, when a Muslim does commit this act and they have documented evidence of conversations between a notorious Al-Qaeda leader, it's fair to believe the person was a terrorist. See: Ft.Hood shootings.

so i can find 1 example out of 1000s to prove my point, than im right.

Archived