• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Hotsauce

He has been pretty upset about the Colorado killings...for the past couple of days he has been ranting about it, and now he posted something that bought race into it. Needless to say it has caused quite an uproar amongst his fans/followers. It is getting pretty bad FYI...

http://www.facebook.com/DeAngeloWilliams

"DEANGELO is a racist piece of poo."

"Burning my jersey of u as we speak.FACTS ARE FACTS .... HOW DISRESPECTFUL FOR EVERY VICTIM AND FAMILY THOUGHT U WERE BETTER THAN THAT... SHOULD HAVE KNOWN U ANOTHER THUG MAKINH MONEY OFF OF WHAT GOD GAVE U"

Etc....you get the point. I don't want this thread to turn into a race thread, but just wanted to point out how this is hurting his rep, and ultimately could turn into a big thing amoung his fanbase (but I doubt it).

Here is some of DeAngelos posts starting the top of the posts starts on Friday, then the bottoms of my post is most current. But he posts a racist picture of the killer, and it's talking about how if he wasnt white, the media would be approaching him differently (I am not going to post the picture, BC I'm on an iPad) and that is what fires everybody up...

"I don't understand why the suspect or criminal gets so much media coverage! It's about the victims and their families! Don't put the coverage in the wrong place"

"Ok last time on this why are they interviewing the people who made the movie and it bothers me that when the news breakdown info why do they tell the general public where to find the things used in the crime? (the mask, tear gas, vests....... Etc)"

"Perspective: what's more important to "US" tragedy or triumph? The media coverage of the killer is insane are we trying to create the next jack the ripper( who only killed 5 people) but when someone does great things it's covered for a few days! I know in the media world sympathy sells!"

"My last status on the Colorado killer: why is this guy still referred to as a suspect when he surrendered to the police after committing the act seconds after?"

"Open your mind not your mouth: kasey Anthony was a monster no suspect she was guilty either way right!(media coverage wise) but this guy is a suspect and they know he did it? I don't understand? Help someone this was the last one on this"

"1. This is my personal page

2. It was an interesting read

3. It's a shame so many closed minded individuals can say crazy things on Facebook

4. And I needed to ruffle some feathers

5. I didn't write the damn thing I reposted it lol"

He posted a meme that pictured the aurora killer with text that read: i massacred innocent men, women, and children in a movie theatre but the media must like me. If i was black they'd say i was a drug addicted gang member. If i was latino they'd say i was a dangerous illegal alien who shouldn't have gotten into the country. If i was muslim they'd say i was a terrorist and there were others. in all 3 cases i'd be dead. But i'm white so they call me a top student who graduated with honors but couldn't find work. I might have been bullied, disturbed or depressed. But I'm alive and only a suspect for now.

Really dumb and grammatically incorrect throughout. I'm so tired of the race card.

He reposted some poo inferring if the killer was black the media would crucify the guy, but cuz he's white they make mention of him being an honor student who was disturbed..

It was dumb to do as a public figure who lets anyone view his page.

Pulling the race card was stupid and he probably regrets it even uf he won't admit it

he reposted this

544617_210706792389065_1112355028_n.jpg

I see what he's getting at with all these lines about it, but meh... Nobody on his Facebook is really a fan of him for his views on things...

If he was black or brown.....and was getting his Phd in neuroscience.....the media wouldn't call him a thuggish gang member.

So yeah, whoever made what he reposted is overlooking a lot to try to make some point. Pretty sure the DC sniper was refered to the suspect when caught as well.

And it is silly to suggest police usually pump bullets into bad guys when they get to them after the fact.

Not racist....just a repost of a failed point

Archived