• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on NFL network right now

savage

says cam needs to work on footwork and controlling his own emotions. says cam has matured. they asked about wishbone formation and rivera said anythings possible. talks about tolbert's versatility. using him outside as a wide reciever and at tailback along with fullback. asked about defense schematics and rivera blames crappy d on injuries in the middle. he is optimistic because of health of team. says young guys are stepping up and he wants to be much more aggressive this year and attack.

says cam needs to work on footwork and controlling his own emotions. says cam has matured. they asked about wishbone formation and rivera said anythings possible. talks about tolbert's versatility. using him outside as a wide reciever and at tailback along with fullback. asked about defense schematics and rivera blames crappy d on injuries in the middle. he is optimistic because of health of team. says young guys are stepping up and he wants to be much more aggressive this year and attack.

says he is letting injured players ease back into the workload while preparing them for the season. says team must be multfaceted and use different fronts. says with these guys our defense will be very versatile and can run.

Tolbert is basically going to be an H-Back in this offense.

when we signed tolbert i thought he was insurance in case we lose stewart after this season, but the more i hear about his versatility & his ability to play special teams make me think he might be the best free agent siging we've had in a long time

On the topic of the NFL Network but related to the Carolina Panthers:

My wife and I just got home and happened to turn on the TV only to find NFL Network on and notice the topic at that moment was "What team should move to L.A.?" and I only caught bits and pieces but they were talking about Carolina and Cam Newton with that screen caption. Were they actually suggesting that the Panthers should move to L.A? If so, are they that brainless? I mean, we are not the Jags, we actually have fan support.

Archived