• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta based Panther fans

Hotsauce

I just left Atlanta a couple of years ago, and then we had a pretty good crowd every sunday at The Derby by perimiter mall. On hammond close to Peachtree-dunwoody rd. We would have at least 10 everyweek. Not sure whats going on with it now but I would hit up FIZ and see where they are meeting now.

I just left Atlanta a couple of years ago, and then we had a pretty good croud every sunday at The Derby by perimiter mall. On hammond close to Peachtree-dunwoody rd. We would have at least 10 everyweek. Not sure whats going on with it now but I would hit up FIZ and see where they are meeting now.

yeah, i used to go there too, but they sold the derby to new owners and they killed the crowd there....so we are scattered now.....hopefully we get a nice crowd at taco mac every sunday......its great when we can shut down all other fans (in a positive way) of course lol

yeah, i used to go there too, but they sold the derby to new owners and they killed the crowd there....so we are scattered now.....hopefully we get a nice crowd at taco mac every sunday......its great when we can shut down all other fans (in a positive way) of course lol

How you been man? Its been a while. Things good in ATL?

How you been man? Its been a while. Things good in ATL?

Whats going on bro, im good man just enjoying ATL and getting ready for the season! Still riding the bike around? I really miss those derby days man we are slowly trying to recreate another panthers bar experience in the ATL......I will be attending the giants at panthers game I will hit you up need to tail gate with ya...peace bro!

Whats going on bro, im good man just enjoying ATL and getting ready for the season! Still riding the bike around? I really miss those derby days man we are slowly trying to recreate another panthers bar experience in the ATL......I will be attending the giants at panthers game I will hit you up need to tail gate with ya...peace bro!

Ill be coming to ATL for the Car@Atl game. You going to that one?

Heck yeah I'm still riding the bike, I love that thing.

I am not sure if I'm going to the giants game but I was thinking about going to the dallas game to watch our boys wax some ass.

• 1 month later...

Archived