• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta based Panther fans

Hotsauce

Last year a few guys from Atlanta were getting together. ... Don't remember where. There are 0 panther bars, but you can develop a relationship with a smaller bar pretty easy if you are a regular. I live in College Park, and the problem I discovered was that if enough Atlanta fans came in, they could complain enough and get you moved or even have the Carolina game switched if persistent enough. However the Cam Newton factor may change things around since 1. He is awesome and 2. He's from College Park.

As far as the Georgia dome, I will be there. First year I'm taking wife and kids, since I have matured and won't automatically punch anyone that says something disrespectful. However it's pretty tame at the Georgia dome. I went to our playoff game in Philly and they were ruthless. No real horrible seats in the GA dome, but you want to sit in the 200 sections near the corners are the best view.

I live in midtown but meet up with friends at firebird in dunwoody on game days. It's a steelers bar which obviously can be annoying but the staff knows us by now and always reserves us a table in front of the tv showing the panthers game. No sound but like others have said there isn't really a great panthers bar that I know of...

I go to Hudson Grille in Alpharetta where I live. I have a tv on the patio reserved for me on game day. You guys are more than welcome to join me.

For the northern crowd, a few of us were thinking of JEFFREY's on GA120 in the Duluth/Johns Creek area. It's kinda near the Hudson Grille.

Biggest problem in gathering Atlanta folks in one place is that nobody really wants to drive more than 30mins to get to a Panthers bar. So let's spread the wealth around the city...

If I lived in ATL I'd go to the Yard House at Atlantic Station. Hundreds of beers on tap and good food. Last time I was there they had this great Sweetwater Tasty Nugs IPA that was around 9.2% alchohol content.

These places are all over and I highly recommend them www.yardhouse.com.

If I lived in ATL I'd go to the Yard House at Atlantic Station. Hundreds of beers on tap and good food. Last time I was there they had this great Sweetwater Tasty Nugs IPA that was around 9.2% alchohol content.

These places are all over and I highly recommend them www.yardhouse.com.

Taco Mac (various locations around town) has better/bigger beer selection than Yardhouse... and you don't have to pay for parking.

Archived