• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football begins in 24 hours.

panther4life

Yeah this is on NFL Network so we can't even watch it, can we?? Well, most people I mean...unless you're one of those people with a million channels. I think a bunch of Thursday night games were on NFL Network last season and we could watch a stream of it online, but it was really dumb. For the most part, it was just analysts sitting in the studio talking about the teams and stuff, and occasionally they would switch to the game for a few plays and then go back to the analysts.

I can't find it in myself to Hate Drew Brees. I'm a Panthers fan til the day I die, but if I were him... If any of us were him at that level, I'd like to think that loyalty to a team mate at the highest level in all sports means something.

If you've ever been apart of a team... A good team, then you should understand what I'm saying.

If anything, no matter how off base he is or was or will continue to be... I respect him as a man more now than I did when I met him. As a fan of a rival team I fear him, and I'm not ashamed to admit it either.

I can't find it in myself to Hate Drew Brees. I'm a Panthers fan til the day I die, but if I were him... If any of us were him at that level, I'd like to think that loyalty to a team mate at the highest level in all sports means something.

If you've ever been apart of a team... A good team, then you should understand what I'm saying.

If anything, no matter how off base he is or was or will continue to be... I respect him as a man more now than I did when I met him. As a fan of a rival team I fear him, and I'm not ashamed to admit it either.

Drew Brees is a Sigma Chi as am I. And I hate that mother fuger. I respect your view but as for me and my house, he can tear, break, pull or separate anything on his body and I will be happy. Me and you are blood brothers TCF, but this time, I gotta go with my birthday wish.

Just sayin'.

Drew Brees is a Sigma Chi as am I. And I hate that mother fuger. I respect your view but as for me and my house, he can tear, break, pull or separate anything on his body and I will be happy. Me and you are blood brothers TCF, but this time, I gotta go with my birthday wish.

Just sayin'.

I understand... I wouldn't be upset in any way shape or form if he got hurt. I respect his loyalty to a team mate. I don't think he really believes in the innocence that he's preaching though.

No hard feelings at all SigChi

I understand... I wouldn't be upset in any way shape or form if he got hurt. I respect his loyalty to a team mate. I don't think he really believes in the innocence that he's preaching though.

No hard feelings at all SigChi

It's hard to hate a brother, but in his case, the exception was made.

I had a dream last Thursday that the vagina on his face turned into a pineapple as he tried to convince me to buy a Rainbow vacuum cleaner. It wasn't ripe, so I said no. I wonder what that means.

Archived