• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012-13 EPL season

Boltergeist

The Benitez Debut Chelsea-City about to start on FSC. I feel like Abramovich should be in a chair with a firing button, with his finger circling it ready to push at all times. As for the standings, a City win puts them in 1st over United. If the Blues win, they pass West Brom for 3rd.

I knew fergie time was real. However, watching the games, the referee play is always questionable when they are playing from behind.

What has taken me aback so far this season has been the goals disallowed for Liverpool. Then after the goal by Suarez was disallowed, they allow a very similar goal by chicharito to win the game. In the end, man utd is coddled.

I knew fergie time was real. However, watching the games, the referee play is always questionable when they are playing from behind.

What has taken me aback so far this season has been the goals disallowed for Liverpool. Then after the goal by Suarez was disallowed, they allow a very similar goal by chicharito to win the game. In the end, man utd is coddled.

The Suarez disallowed goal against Everton was just absurd. There is no way any sane person would have made that call. I do not understand.

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.

lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

ok. so who wants to hang for some time on the pitch? i saw where there is one match at 745 and uhh, no. not getting up that early.

lots of 10am matches but didn't see if they were on ESPN. maybe Fox Soccer Channel or Sky but haven't seen.

sure some of you guys know the tv schedules.

I'm working Saturday now. Not happy about it. We need to do this soon though.

Arsenal just signed new deal with Fly Emirates and about to ink new deal with Nike. Both would be worth close to $250 millions... Arsenal war chest will have near $300 million before Winter transfer window... Why the fug is Arsene Wenger keep holding on to all these money?

Archived