• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cuts - Who are you afraid to lose

redbuddha

Gettis isn't taking up a roster spot so we'll keep him around. As a 6th round pick he costs virtually nothing. Even if we have to shelf him for another year there is no risk in doing that.

I'd hate to lose Medlock. Mare has been in this league a long time and never been a big part of a consistently winning organization. No that's not his fault - he's a good kicker in general - but he's not used to being a difference maker and at this point in his career he may just be going through the motions. Medlock has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove, plus he's younger and cheaper.

I'd also not wanna see Jared Green get cut.

Competetion and talent...Fox got more than a ton of free passes, even from me, bc of his Super Bowl run. Fox was so backwards in his refusal to use Tight Ends, HB Screens.

Think back to the NFCCG against Seattle, when Foster, Hoover, and all our other RBs were injured, and Seattle put 4 guys on Steve Smith on every play. And a healthy Stephen Davis standing on the sidelines, because Fox put him on IR instead of PUP halfway through the season.

Archived