• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cuts - Who are you afraid to lose

redbuddha

I am most afraid of losing Medlock; Kicker is usually an either or scenario, and after watching "Mediocre Mare" last year, I'd rather take my chances with someone new.

Having Mare is like being in the lead at the Masters with 6 holes left and then finishing 2nd to the guy who was 5 strokes behind.

I do not think Gettis will be cut under any circumstance. Proved he could contribute when healthy as a rookie, and you can't just throw away that kind of speed and size. Maybe put on the PUP list though. He has missed a lot of time, and putting him on the PUP would allow them to keep an additional receiver in Gettis' place until at week 6.

Only way I think Hogan is cut is if they don't judge his upside or ability to get healthy above Josh Thomas. They usually keep 5 CB and Gamble, Norman, Munnerlyn, and Butler are locks. Only surprise may be if they keep RJ Stanford for ST. Still think they keep Hogan even if he is inactive early on.

Archived