• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

SCP

I'll actually grant the fact that Gamble is a hellacious CB. Trouble for the Panthers is that the Bucs will use V-Jax at wideout, split end and in the slot, so he'll see different cover guys throughout the game. You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him.

Snook

Sounds like the big bad 6-10 Panthers are really jacked-up for this year.

From the sounds of things it won't even be a contest Sunday.

If you only listen to the Carolina Fans, it will be a cakewalk, for them. I guess this is what happens to fellow football fans. They become delusional from eating too much Vinegar on their BBQ I guess ?

Carolina vs Tampa has become quite the heated rivalry.

But Carolina needs to remember, we just beat the chit out of the Mighty Patriots, with Brady playing !

I'll actually grant the fact that Gamble is a hellacious CB. Trouble for the Panthers is that the Bucs will use V-Jax at wideout, split end and in the slot, so he'll see different cover guys throughout the game. You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him.

Snook

If you only had a decent QB to throw the ball that may be the case. But Josh Freeman?

Worst QB in the NFCS.

If you only listen to the Carolina Fans, it will be a cakewalk, for them. I guess this is what happens to fellow football fans. They become delusional from eating too much Vinegar on their BBQ I guess ?

Carolina vs Tampa has become quite the heated rivalry.

But Carolina needs to remember, we just beat the chit out of the Mighty Patriots, with Brady playing !

It will be a cakewalk.(I know how you old farts love cakewalks) I don't see much of a contest at all here.

It will be a cakewalk.(I know how you old farts love cakewalks) I don't see much of a contest at all here.

C'mon on over and tell us all about it http://bucschat.com/showthread.php?33682-Carolina-Panthers-Forum-Talking-poo

What we did to New England was no "accident". I hear y'all up in the Carolina's are quite religious, talk in tongues, and handle snakes, and such ? You inbred Vinegar on BBQ eating Panther fans need to be having prayer McCoy don't end Fig Newton's career when he gets hold of him.

Our Safety Barron hates his azz too, and will be blitzing. And, don't forget, it will be HOT in Tampa, really HOT. Us Florida people are used to it, you inbred vinegar on BBQ eaters aren't.

But I must say, this is a cool forum (if it weren't for the delusional people)!

You guys have one hell of a Gallery, full of in shape FLORIDA Girls, that blow away all the fat girls up in Charlotte!

how can anyone say an NFCS game is going to be a no contest. come on man don't be delusional. the panthers will probably win but it won't be a cakewalk.

Now, there is a lone voice of reason, in the wilderness. Even when YOU guys were in trouble, and John Fox was due to be fired, most Buc Fans I know never underestimated the Panthers!

Now, there is a lone voice of reason, in the wilderness. Even when YOU guys were in trouble, and John Fox was due to be fired, most Buc Fans I know never underestimated the Panthers!

Considering that we have been smacking that Pirate ass 5 out of the last 7 times we have played you, the Bucs are pretty easy to overlook.

The only recent games that you were competitive was the one year we had Clausen at QB. The other past 3 years, you have been our bitch.

Sod wrote: "Worst QB in the NFCS."

Actually, in 2010 when supported by a decent defense and a healthy offense, according to ESPN he ranked 8th among all league QBs. Try some context with your hyperbole.

BigFurry wrote: "It will be a cakewalk."

More like a mauling.

MadShatter wrote: "The other past 3 years, you have been our bitch."

:rolleyes: Do you pose in a leather duster and make mean faces when you try out your big-boy voice?

Bring your best smack on, twinkleshorts. I'll carve your weak stuff like a holiday bird.

Snook

Jesus Christ......the attempts at Smack by you Bucs fans is just down right pathetic. It makes me long for the days that SaintJ was here.

At least his smack was not complete weak sauce.

Hey, we are just getting warmed up. Remember, we are new to your forum, and not sure what we can get away with. I sure don't want to get banned, so I can be sure to be here to torment you when you guys lose.

C'mon on over and tell us all about it http://bucschat.com/showthread.php?33682-Carolina-Panthers-Forum-Talking-poo

What we did to New England was no "accident". I hear y'all up in the Carolina's are quite religious, talk in tongues, and handle snakes, and such ? You inbred Vinegar on BBQ eating Panther fans need to be having prayer McCoy don't end Fig Newton's career when he gets hold of him.

Our Safety Barron hates his azz too, and will be blitzing. And, don't forget, it will be HOT in Tampa, really HOT. Us Florida people are used to it, you inbred vinegar on BBQ eaters aren't.

But I must say, this is a cool forum (if it weren't for the delusional people)!

You guys have one hell of a Gallery, full of in shape FLORIDA Girls, that blow away all the fat girls up in Charlotte!

Do people actually let your dumbass up on their rooftops to clean? How many times have you fallen off?

Archived