• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

SCP

Dam Bro, I know Charlotte really Sucks, but do they really allow Gay stuff to go on in Y'all's Home Depots http://www.cruisinggays.com/charlotte/c/areas/

Scroll down, then read and weep my friend, and please try to keep all your Gay Perverts out of Home Depot Bathrooms, ok ?

Said the roof cleaner, hoping no one noticed how familiar he was with cruisinggays.com...

Oh buccs fans. I feel for you, cuz I remember what the cellar feels like. That aside, go fuging fug yourselves. You're not even in the cool part of Florida. Tampa Bay is a shitstorm of crack whores and wanna be bros.

I will say I hate you guys less than I hate falcon fans and Saints* fans, but your unfounded sense of self-entitlement is making me rethink that order.

And Apple Bottom Roof Guy, before you go on spouting about Carolina BBQ and Fat Chicks, just know that I live in San Diego and V-Jax is my Eskimo Brother.

C'mon on over and tell us all about it http://bucschat.com/...rum-Talking-poo

What we did to New England was no "accident". I hear y'all up in the Carolina's are quite religious, talk in tongues, and handle snakes, and such ? You inbred Vinegar on BBQ eating Panther fans need to be having prayer McCoy don't end Fig Newton's career when he gets hold of him.

Our Safety Barron hates his azz too, and will be blitzing. And, don't forget, it will be HOT in Tampa, really HOT. Us Florida people are used to it, you inbred vinegar on BBQ eaters aren't.

But I must say, this is a cool forum (if it weren't for the delusional people)!

You guys have one hell of a Gallery, full of in shape FLORIDA Girls, that blow away all the fat girls up in Charlotte!

im assuming thats you and your wife in your profile pic... if it is, seriously man??? old geezer lol

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
PantherFan
viewpost-right.png

The Huddle's head guy, "Zod", is a complete douche, and that is why I don't really post there all that much. The Jerry Richardson sunshine pumpers pretty much keep any anti-team rhetoric at bay. If you say anything negative, you are assailed.
Ahaahahahah, oh man you are full o' shite. Team rivalry aside, Zod is the man. Also, we have our share of homers, same as everywhere else, but to say they keep anti-team rhetoric at bay is blatantly false. We recognize and dissect our flaws same as every other NFL team forum. Come on over and say hello, it'd be fun to have some division visitors to argue with.

unfaircatch.gif
pretty much ended his career biggest CHEAP shot ever, enough said.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
PantherFan
viewpost-right.png

The Huddle's head guy, "Zod", is a complete douche, and that is why I don't really post there all that much. The Jerry Richardson sunshine pumpers pretty much keep any anti-team rhetoric at bay. If you say anything negative, you are assailed.
Ahaahahahah, oh man you are full o' shite. Team rivalry aside, Zod is the man. Also, we have our share of homers, same as everywhere else, but to say they keep anti-team rhetoric at bay is blatantly false. We recognize and dissect our flaws same as every other NFL team forum. Come on over and say hello, it'd be fun to have some division visitors to argue with.

unfaircatch.gif

You obviously don't watch a lot of football haha. Ever hear of a team called the Saints*?

At least be a somewhat shitty smack talker and bring up Steve Smith, but Holy shitt you have to be retarded to use a dude who isn't even on our team anymore.

Go ride a cock.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
PantherFan
viewpost-right.png

unfaircatch.gif

Yes that was a cheap shot, but you will not find anyone or anywhere on this board that anyone praised him for that hit

Archived