• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

17+89=6

That Saturday game is lookin mighty good for tailgating

That would be all I'm doing....cheapest seats are $85 plus fees...looks like a good night to watch from the couch...

Ward > Fleury

And that could go a long way...

Will Eric Staal play up to Sid? That will be a telling factor as well...if Crosby goes to work on the 'Canes it could be a quick series...but something's telling me these Hurricanes are gonna fight hard...but they need to not over pursue Crosby, Malkin and the Pens...but CAN NOT sit back and let them manipulate in the offensive zone...

It's either going to be Pens in 6, or 'Canes in 7...but go get 'em boys!

Let's Go Carolina!!!

ESPN is a joke, the only person that has any idea about Hockey is Barry Melrose, and he's hardly on there. So, without knowing poo about the sport, they just support the superstars like the Crosby's or the Ovechkin's.

I'm very interested to see what the line matchups are. Two lines with top 5 talent on each. That's going to be hard to go up against.

I think we definitely have a chance to win, but Ward will need to play his best hockey. We can not try to get into a high goal game with these guys, we just wont beat them that way. GO CANES!

wow, the canes are getting absolutely no respect on ESPN.

Analyst on ESPN said our only chance is Cam Ward playing his best hockey, and even then its a stretch.

Seems they are really pushing for the redwing/penguin final

You missed my warning earlier. :lol:

I wouldnt watch ESPN if I was you. They are going down on the Pengiuns so quick it would make a Hooker blush.

Archived