• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell?

Hawk

where the hell is everyone? the lounge is fricken dead! what happened to all the fun and games etc?

speaking of what the hell...who here brushes their teeth at work...or tooth for those of you from Virginia???

I'm taking a nice long post lunch crap and this dude comes into the bathroom and starts brushing his damn teeth. Not just a quick clean and go, but a full on 10 minutes of open mouth brushing. Drove me nuts...so I made sure to dig as deep as I could and find the stinkiest corners of my bowels to empty for him.

you've been around long enough to know the lounge isn't as busy during the season. couple that with many members being less active, and this is what you have. i'm surprised i'm even replying, but i'm just about to leave work, and don't think my mind can do much more design work today.

You should brush your teeth after every meal.

If more people did this, I'd be staying in less fancy hotels and going out to dinner much less.

Just so ya know.

I saw some stupid article saying you shouldn't brush after meals, but and hour or so after. Something about it scraping away your enamel. Yea, it was yahoo.

Archived