• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Movie 43

Johnny Rockets

Anyone see the trailer for it on Comedy Central? With all the actors in it and from what I can tell it is going to be hilarious but I had no idea what it was about. I guess it is a comedy that has 25 different segments in it. I would post a link to the trailer on Youtube but it isn't work friendly and flashes some boobs for a second or two and I think that may be against the rules around here.

Guess this thread is pretty much worthless without the trailer but check it out and someone can post it if it is allowed. Kurb and his powers scare me.

I saw it. I'd guess 43 segments instead of 25. It looks hilarious IMO, but it may offend some sensitive people.

I think many will find it offensive also, kind of a shock comedy. Not only does it have a interesting cast of actors but 11 directors as well.

Peter Farrelly (“Dumb & Dumber,” “There's Something About Mary”), Elizabeth Banks (acting: “30 Rock” as Avery Jessup, “The Hunger Games” as Effie Trinket) in her directorial debut, Steven Brill (“Drillbit Taylor,” “Heavy Weights”), James Gunn (“Slither,” “Super”), Bob Odenkirk (acting: “Breaking Bad” as Saul Goodman, “Let's Go to Prison”), Brett Ratner (“Rush Hour 3,” “Tower Heist”), Steve Carr (“Next Friday,” “Paul Blart: Mall Cop”), Rusty Cundieff (“Chappelle's Show,” “Human Giant”), James Duffy (“Robin's Big Date”), Griffin Dunne (“Practical Magic,” “The Good Wife”), Patrik Forsberg (“Bakom Snart är det lördag igen,” “Smådeckarna”).

Actors:

Kate Winslet, Halle Berry, Kate Bosworth, Gerard Butler, Kieran Culkin, Josh Duhamel, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Richard Gere, Terrence Howard, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Knoxville, Chloe Moretz, Justin Long, Leslie Bibb, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, Emma Stone, Jason Sudeikis, and Uma Thurman, etc...

Archived