• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Panthers Are Bringing The Pain

hepcat

• 4 weeks later...

i've been pumpin' that track in my truck on the way to the bar on gamedays since quicksurf uploaded it. If we could find the QC Riderz it would be cool to get them to a remake. maybe one that talks of current players, or one that doesn't mention specific players at all so it remains timeless. even cooler idea. get them to do a video for it wearing the Fangs Mask.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi guys,

i'm new on this forum, arrived here while searching the net for some panthers songs (official songs, songs played during game etc...).

Found this old post, so i reply here rather than starting a new thread right at my first post here... :)

couls anyone send me songs or parts of songs, that could be used as a ringtone?

I don't know really much bout the songs played in the stadium, I'm from Belgium (europe), and i only got caught by american last year while visiting the panthers vs eagles game... so i'm quite new to it all :)

This year i arranged myself an ESPN account, hoping to see as many panther games as possible, so let the season begin...

But to come back on topic, i would like to have a panthers related song on my cellphone, if anyone could help me, please send me a pm!

Many thanks in advance, greetings from belgium.

Go Panthers!

I am prepared to send you several Panthers-related songs, provided you can send me a case of Westvleteren 12 beer from the St. Sixtus monastery in Belgium. :cheers2:

Haha :D

but i'm not sure if they'd go through customs.... :rolleyes:

You don't want the Panther's song on your phone trust me. And you certainly don't want any music they play at the stadium either, no need to make us look bad in another country. How about a growl or go panthers type thing.

I commend you for being a Panthers fan after that Eagles/ panthers game. There's a double trouble rap floating out there somewhere though I don't have it on me. Try googling it. It just says 28 34 28 34 over and over, but kinda catchy

Archived