• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We played alot better today. No W though

ncsfinest21

I can go the moral victory route, and I probably should... but they are getting pretty old and I'm over the moral victories at this point, there was no reason we should not have another W in the win column today.

This team fails to press their advantage at every possible opportunity.

When they get a lead they start looking at the clock, instead of looking to score again.

They still can't deliver the knock out punch. Until they do, the Panthers will lose.

The Panthers were very close today and then they imploaded by allowing two scores in 8 seconds.

Once again, the Panthers snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

There are only 3 variables on the win loss column, W, L, and T.

Close games count the same as blowouts ultimately, however close games are a much better indicator of future success than blowout losses, and unless you think we should replace the entire roster after every loss it's always good to see signs of improvement even when we lose.

You need an English teacher far worse than we need moral victories.

And so yea thats why you spend your whole day posting as if you work for the team and Im cashing checks. Man you arent even on my level dude. Go back to eating cheerios out of your belly. You worthless f**k.

Archived