• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruce Arians

Gabeking

Doing an impressive job in Indy so far(including that great COMEBACK WIN IN THE 4TH Q against green bay) and molded Big Ben into an impressive QB(NOT human being, but QB) who's not too bad himself at comeback wins). I don't know too much about him but might he be an option for our next HC(assuming Rivera's inevitable canning)? Your thoughts?

Bruce Arians is a horrible offensive coordinator. Example, last year when Roethlisberger was dealing with his ankle injury, he still insisted they run the majority of their plays from a 5 wide set and almost every third down, no matter the distance, involved them utilizing the 5 wide receiver formation.

Luck isn't dinking and dunking right now, so I don't know if he does things differently as a head coach. One thing this season(s) should of taught us is that the quality of coordinating one side fo the ball does not tell if a coach can actally manage a game on all sides of the ball.

Funny story. I actually met Bruce Arians a few years back. He was playing tennis in our neighborhood park and I was throwing the football with a friend. He literally stopped what he was doing to coach me up on my mechanics...I was quarterbacking in high school at the time.

Archived