• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So no posts about leadership?

King Taharqa

Let me preface this by saying that I, as a Native American, am a minority & not white.

KT you are nothing more than a prejudice race-baiter &/or troll.

If he's making fun of RGIII is he a race-baiter or just a Panthers fan?

Some misguided people on the forum have blamed Cam for our losses, ignoring his good moments and exaggerating his bad moments. It is just as wrong to say that he gets full credit for the win.

We win as a team and lose as a team. That's how it is and that's one of the things that makes football so special.

People have actually criticized CJ for not playing up to his contract plenty of times, where have you been?

Oh yea selectively race baiting wherever possible.

This just in, NFL teams live and die by their QB play.......who knew?

People have made threads saying CJ has to win games for us? Are you gonna make a "CJ really needs to win against Denver" thread? Him not being worth is contract is not the same as saying "its on CJ to win us games".

Hey guys, this also just in, KT has figured out that DEs are not called upon to win football games.

You do realize Cam is a QB? He is expected to play the way he did today every game....get it? Expected, as in its not a holiday when he does.

OMG Cam hit a wide open WR, crown him.

And Charles Johnson is one of the highest paid DEs in the league. Should we really be jumping up and down when he does his job? Isnt he supposed to create pressure and get sacks? Johnson makes a lot more money than our QB too. Just tell me Fox007 are you putting the honus on Charles Johnson to carry us against Peyton and Foxy? Is Charles Johnson and our D the bread and butter of our team?

And Charles Johnson is one of the highest paid DEs in the league. Should we really be jumping up and down when he does his job? Isnt he supposed to create pressure and get sacks? Johnson makes a lot more money than our QB too. Just tell me Fox007 are you putting the honus on Charles Johnson to carry us against Peyton and Foxy? Is Charles Johnson and our D the bread and butter of our team?

CJs contract falls under the "Hurney Magic" category.

And there is no question that the defense has played better than the offense this year.

The 4th quarter production from the offense has been horrible in most of the games over the last two years.

I really liked the fact that Cam celebrated with the rest of the offense today when he scored, it's still a small sample size of acting the "correct" way.

So basically when we lose, we need to talk about intangibles, but when we win, no need to mention that with a QB like Cam. Gotcha.

You guys want it both ways.

Not trying to feed the rage monster here but, Cam didn't have to carry the team today. The running game was there, and the defense made life hard for Bob. Cam wasn't put in a position to fail, and surprisingly enough we won. He did a great job managing the game and he relied on his teammates. This is our formula. I don't feel the need for Cam to be Brady, Peyton or brees. I just want him to relax and play his game. The kid needs to have fun out there. He's not ready to lead and we all need to understand that. It's unfair to expect it of him.

I really liked the fact that Cam celebrated with the rest of the offense today when he scored, it's still a small sample size of acting the "correct" way.

Had he not acted the correct way, we dont win. That defense thats playing so much greater than our offense has carried us to 1 win in 2 years. The other 8 in the Rivera era have been all offense. Including our 30 point performance over the Saints earlier in the season.

I defend Cam, but man you're really reaching when you say he inspired the defense.

Lol.

Kuechly has much more to do with the defense, and leading it, than Cam has ever had.

Well if Cam throws a pick, chances are our defense doesnt play well and damn sure doesnt win us the game. Thats been proven. Cam's play and leadership dictates wins and losses, not the defense.

Archived