• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Champ/DJ/Stokley/Young Game Time Decisions/No Starting RB Named Yet

DENVER4LIFE

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=DEN

Coach Mike Shanahan considers Champ Bailey (groin), Selvin Young (groin), Brandon Stokley (foot), and D.J. Williams (knee) game-time decisions for Week 15.

They'll be worked out before the game against Carolina. Champ seems the iffiest bet to play, as he's supposed to have returned for sometime now. If Williams is out, rookie Wesley Woodyard will start at weak-side linebacker.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan has also yet to name a starting tailback for Sunday's game at Carolina.

Rookie Cory Boyd got the longest look Wednesday, but P.J. Pope joined Tatum Bell and Selvin Young in the mix Thursday. Beat writer Jim Armstrong believes that Bell will start, but the Broncos may use a three-man rotation. With so many question marks, it's a situation for fantasy leaguers to avoid.

We don't play football in buildings here....not sure about where you are from.

:D

Ok, smartass. It's almost Sunday Panther fans. Enjoy it while you can because Sunday is going to be ugly for you!! Yes we didn't get up for KC and Oakland but last time I checked we own your division, so dont thump your chest to hard.

Ok, smartass. It's almost Sunday Panther fans. Enjoy it while you can because Sunday is going to be ugly for you!! Yes we didn't get up for KC and Oakland but last time I checked we own your division, so dont thump your chest to hard.

Ok..so now you wanna be ugly and call me a smart ass. :hurray:

Your football knowledge went out the window with your reference to playing in a building....so have fun while you can.

You might own the rest of the teams in our division....but you don't, and you won't, own us. You can take the rest of the division, and shove it up your ass, Elways ass, Shannanigans ass, and the rest of your mile high doped up crowds ass. You of all people should know, downhill skiing is a dangerous sport......and you are on a very, very, slippery downhill slide.

Tread lightly my ignorant ass biatch. :D

Oh yeah.....this needs to get moved to "SMACK"...cuase it is fixin' to get ugly in here.....trust me.

Ok..so now you wanna be ugly and call me a smart ass. :hurray:

Your football knowledge went out the window with your reference to playing in a building....so have fun while you can.

You might own the rest of the teams in our division....but you don't, and you won't, own us. You can take the rest of the division, and shove it up your ass, Elways ass, Shannanigans ass, and the rest of your mile high doped up crowds ass. You of all people should know, downhill skiing is a dangerous sport......and you are on a very, very, slippery downhill slide.

Tread lightly my ignorant ass biatch. :D

Oh yeah.....this needs to get moved to "SMACK"...cuase it is fixing to get ugly in here.....trust me.

Seriously, man. Don't go out driving tonight, you're team is f'n trash. Once again.. Broncos Vs. NFC South 3-0, Rest of AFC West Vs. NFC South 0-10, we own your weak ass division kid. Broncos 34 - Kitties 24

Seriously, man. Don't go out driving tonight, you're team is f'n trash. Once again.. Broncos Vs. NFC South 3-0, Rest of AFC West Vs. NFC South 0-10, we own your weak ass division kid. Broncos 34 - Kitties 24

I'd love to drive my foot up your ass, but it's probably getting pounded by Cutler at the moment.....so I'll just have to get over it.

Have fun....done with you and your ignorance....nite nite.....good money says you are on your way out....and for good.

Nice knowing ya. :cheers2:

Archived