• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward, you miserable pack of sh*t.

John Fox

How can a player be so horrible. I don't know what is worse, Delhomme vs the Cards or Ward vs the Pens

prepare to be flamed by the canes dickriders

i'd say Wardo, what an awful performance.

Not even watching the game, but I know it isn't Cam's fault, and even if it was it would be because he got tired of supporting the rest of the slackers. Cam's the reason we got this far in the first place.

I know Cam has gotten us this far but he could be better...the first two goals he shouldve stopped....even if the second was Babchuk's fault he should have stopped it

Sheesh, perfect example here of the "what have you done for me now" crowd.

Cam is main reason we got this far. Pitt had his number and he didn't get enough help from the defensive linemen for a lot of the series yet he stepped up and made some amazing saves...well again until Pitt.

Cam may get an extension this summer and be our 2nd most important player on the team. Deal with it.

IT wasn't just ward in this series, A lot of blame has to be placed on the defense. They were worn out by Malkin in this series and the Boston series probably fatigued everyone too much.

Still a damn fine year for the Canes though, especially since we weren't even expected to be in the Playoff's to begin with. Just need to build off of this and get back next season.

Yea, damn you Cam Ward for only ever losing 1 playoff series. Damn you to hell for outperforming the best goaltender in the history of the game, and a Vezina finalist. It's your fault your defense let you down and gave up a 1 on 1 almost every period.

Cam didn't play to the best of his ability, but unless you understand the game of hockey, don't even try to talk about it.

Oh, and did you see our fans after we lost. STANDING OVATION. You know why? Because we had a great run. And we love our team. I'm sure you have never been to a game. Or you would know what real fans are.

Cam didn't play to the best of his ability, but unless you understand the game of hockey, don't even try to talk about it.

Amen, fans do this every year to the best goalies without paying much attention. I follow SJ in the West and the Canes in the East, both of their goalies will be thrown under the bus unjustly.

Archived