• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats @ Thunder

Herbert The Love Bug

I think it hurts not having our best post defenders playing. I'm not saying we would have won with TT and Bismack in the lineup. But I do think it would have been by less, and the Wizards game would have never went to overtime. All this game tells me is that those two guys are very important for our success and we need a legitimate big man in addition to that. Haywood is kind of old and stiff at this point. Mullens needs to quit constantly settling for jump shots though he is a good player. I don't think we need to replace Kemba he's having a good year and will continue to grow, but we do need a tall defensive minded guard with the ability to handle the ball coming off the bench. Right now we have a bunch of clones of each other on the team. Small guards, defensive small forwards, skinny finesse bigs. It's great if your scheme is working against an opponent, but when you face matchup problems it really test your ability to adjust specifically against big thick physical post players and 6'5 plus guards.

@Carolina-Chuck....1 bad game doesnt define a position.....we do not need an upgrade at PG or SG...thos our are 2 strongest positions....and if we keep Henderson then SF is set for now as well.......our PG combo ( while struggling lately ) is 1 of the best combos in the NBA...we get an average of 33 points 8 rbds and 10 assists and 3 steals from this 2 guys.....and at SG...with Hendo and Gordon we have a combo of 29 points 4 rbds 5 assists...with taylor moving to Sf along side MKG we get a combined 19 points 9 rbds 2 assists and 2.5 steals...my point being those 3 positions are our strength....i dont disagree that we will need to upgrader at the SG or SF spot when we trade Gordon next year ( depending on where we put Taylor ) but right now it should be the least of our worries....we should focus all of our attention on the PF and Center positions....and that goes for trades / the draft / and free agency...if we sign a proven big name big man this offsason and draft 1 as well...to go along with Mully / Haywood and an improved Biz and another year experience and playing togetjer then this team can become serious contender in the East

Archived