• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have a horrible feeling about this game on Sunday

Sam Mills Fan

Broncos vertical passing attack scares me but that is really it...if we don't let Royal, Marshall, and Stokely go off then I'm not worried. We should almost never play 3 LBers unless we are in the goal line because I don't think that a backup backup backup RB is going to run on 6 of our front 7 so I would keep 5 DBs out there at least at all times.

Speaking of backup backup backup RBs, what do you guys think of Cory Boyd starting? I heard a rumor that him starting this week has something to do with him playing at the University of South Carolina.

Speaking of backup backup backup RBs, what do you guys think of Cory Boyd starting? I heard a rumor that him starting this week has something to do with him playing at the University of Southern Carolina.

Where is that? Never heard of it.

Anyway, didn't know TB traded Boyd. A mistake if you ask me. He pretty much carried "The Real USC" last year. That's South Carolina. ;)

Hopefully he will do well in the NFL, he deserves it. Not sure if he's taken any NFL snaps yet.

Where is that? Never heard of it.

Anyway, didn't know TB traded Boyd. A mistake if you ask me. He pretty much carried "The Real USC" last year. That's South Carolina. ;)

Hopefully he will do well in the NFL, he deserves it. Not sure if he's taken any NFL snaps yet.

Oops, just saw that. Anyway, say he breaks off a huge TD. What do you think the crowd's reaction will be?

Archived