• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Overlooked stat for Cam

Jackofalltrades

reminder that PFFL was president of the The Golden Calf of Bristol fan club last year and was originally chased off this board because he was trying to argue that cam has narcissist personality disorder using dictionary.com

The Golden Calf of Bristol's awesome and clutch. And I didn't say it was a disorder. I actually said he was the ultimate narcissist and it could be a benefit but his ego would get him in trouble when things go sour.

reminder that PFFL was president of the The Golden Calf of Bristol fan club last year and was originally chased off this board because he was trying to argue that cam has narcissist personality disorder using dictionary.com

I literally have no idea how a poster can write walls and walls and overlapping walls of useless text and diatribe if they actually have a life. I'm crossing my fingers for a return of no PFFL.

Guy's a clown. Who goes that far out of the way to bash our own player using cherry picked stats and a stubborn mind full of whacky and outrageous comments. I don't read his posts anymore. I'll skim through them, but they're so repetitive and predictable each time.

I literally have no idea how a poster can write walls and walls and overlapping walls of useless text and diatribe if they actually have a life. I'm crossing my fingers for a return of no PFFL.

Guy's a clown. Who goes that far out of the way to bash our own player using cherry picked stats and a stubborn mind full of whacky and outrageous comments. I don't read his posts anymore. I'll skim through them, but they're so repetitive and predictable each time.

Just because his name is Panther Fan For Life does not mean he is actually a Panther fan. Or else he could be Zod needing a few extra hits for holiday spending.

As opposed to....using nothing but trolling behavior to bash the poster you disagree with while completing ignoring the substance of the post...I know..the nerve I have!!!

Archived