• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up for Star Lotulelei?

Catalyst

Lol classic woodster, when I finally had enough and called him out, he ran like a little b*tch.

Or I'm working the graveyard shift right now and I just told you that I'm not going to sit and talk poo with you anymore.

I'm not going to talk beginner football with a kid who just looked up basic A gap B gap information on the internet either lol.

Here's your play Woody, time to put your money where your mouth is.

The offense is in 22 personnel (I assume you know what that is) with the receiver lined up to the right (It's a running play, let's call the play 33 dive for the sake of it). Give me the gaps and holes for all the defensive players and their assignments and finally which type of defensive tackle covers each whole (example 3 tech, 4 tech etc). Also on offensive side, give the different types of receivers categorized by letters.

By the way this is beginner football.

If you're not back in 20, I will know that you are coward and truly no nothing about the game of football.

If you truly want me to cover all of this basic football info that you learn in bantam, then you will unfortunately have to wait till tomorrow. Im at work and can only look at the huddle for like 5 minutes every hour.

Not getting another write up for your shenanigans, bro.

Quick example though since I know you'll think I'm lying.

Gaps are C B A A B C D in order from LT to RT.

If I'm running that play I will either cut through C or outside of D.

A guy like Richardson that is a good 3 technique is good at penetrating the B gap.

That's as much as you're getting right now

It takes a total of three minutes, it's not that difficult. Clearly someone needs google to help them out. By the way I have a lot more advanced stuff in my binder if you have time tomorrow.

You see I assisted in defensive quality control at a school that won their conference championship (FCS). A quality control coach is known for being fluent with their X's and O's. I would be more than happy to expose you as a fraud if you'd like.

It takes a total of three minutes, it's not that difficult. Clearly someone needs google to help them out. By the way I have a lot more advanced stuff in my binder if you have time tomorrow.

You see I assisted in defensive quality control at a school that won their conference championship (FCS). A quality control coach is known for being fluent with their X's and O's. I would be more than happy to expose you as a fraud if you'd like.

Oh you have a binder? That's so cute! See now if I had a binder full of plays and access to any information regarding defensive schemes sitting with me at work, I might be able to sit and pretend to be a coach with you all day.

Like I said, I never called myself an actual scout or any sort of expert. I'm sure some computer dweeb like yourself that's never actually been on the field, might know the schemes a little better than some guy that hasn't played a snap in years.

You can read all the cute little defensive schemes in your little binder that you want if that makes you feel smarter about the game, but I've seen you talk about prospects and you're just another kid trying to get rep for his mock drafts. That's why I dropped it and just decided to laugh at y'all. You and chuck are in your own damn world over here if you think that Missouri has been some special power house for producing NFL talent.

That was the whole point of this argument, and you're too damn busy trying to make yourself look smart to remember that.

eremy Maclin (WR, Phialdelphia Eagles)

Jeremy Maclin was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles with the 19th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft and instantly became a starter. Maclin will easily be one of the best wide receivers in the NFL if he can find a way to stay healthy for all 16 games. Maclin has only been able to play every game once in his three full seasons in the NFL, and he was able to score 10 touchdowns and gain nearly 1,000 yards in 2010-11. The combination of great hands and speed make Maclin one of the hardest wide receivers to cover in the NFL, and it can be argued that he has surpassed DeSean Jackson has the top receiver on the Eagles right now.

2. Aldon Smith (OLB, San Francisco 49ers)

When Aldon Smith was drafted with the seventh overall pick in the 2010 draft, he helped Missouri be one of only two teams to have two players drafted in the top 10 that year. Smith instantly proved that he was worth the top pick when he was able to record 14 sacks in his rookie season for the 49ers. This also allowed him to become the all-time rookie sack leader in the history of the 49ers. The most impressive thing about this feat is that Smith was able to record all of those sacks without even starting a single game for the San Francisco 49ers last year. Aldon Smith should continue to develop and be one of the most feared pass rushers in the NFL very soon.

3. Blaine Gabbert (QB, Jacksonville Jaguars)

Blaine Gabbert was the other Missouri Tigers football player that was drafted in the top 10 of the 2010 NFL Draft when he was taken 10th overall by the Jacksonville Jaguars. Gabbert instantly became the starting quarterback for the Jaguars, and he had his ups and downs in his rookie season. While Gabbert did not have the best of seasons, this is to be expected of a rookie quarterback. He was certainly not helped by the lack of talent at the wide receiver position, but that should change this season now that the Jaguars have brought in Justin Blackmon. Gabbert was able to throw for 12 touchdowns and only 11 interceptions in his rookie season, and should continue to show the talent that he displayed every Saturday with the Missouri Tigers.

The Rest of the Active Missouri Tigers:

Tim Barnes (C, St. Louis Rams)

Beau Brinkley (LS, Tennessee Titans)

Colin Brown (OT, Buffalo Bills)

Chase Coffman (TE, Atlanta Falcons)

Chase Daniels (QB, New Orleans Saints)

Michael Egnew (TE, Miami Dolphins)

Andrew Gachkar (LB, San Diego Chargers)

Ziggy Hood (DL, Pittsburgh Steelers)

William Moore (S, Atlanta Falcons)

C.J Mosley (DT, Jacksonville Jaguars)

Kevin Rutland (CB, Jacksonville Jaguars)

Brad Smith (QB/WR, Buffalo Bills)

Justin Smith (DE, San Francisco 49ers)

Sean Weatherspoon (LB, Atlanta Falcons)

Martin Rucker (TE, Kansas City Chiefs)

got a list of all the tigers in the current nfl!!!

haha the last two pages here have been gold.

Mizzou players have been looking good in recent years, not sure where the controversy is there. It's not even a slight against the SEC anymore to give props to Mizzou :P

Chuck literally tried to make it sound like we should take Richardson because he went to mizzou, like no other school in the world is capable of producing star players year after year. And the talent from mizzou REALLY isn't all that impressive.

Y'all must've never heard of the 'U'....

Archived