• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yet another Chip Kelly source/rumor

Dpantherman

Sorry if this is a dumb question (I'm kinda ignorant on anything coaching-related in the NFL), but is there any chance JR could bring in Chip Kelly as our HC and demote Rivera to be our defensive coordinator? I think Ron would be an ideal fit for our DC and already presumably has a strong relationship with our players, but I've just never heard of a head coach getting demoted to a coordinator position. I dunno if it's a pride thing or if there are rules against it or what, but it sounds like a good idea to me....

I like what Rivera has done with our defense this season (assuming he has taken reins a bit from McDermott like people have suggested), but I just hate his decision-making. If we could keep Rivera working with our D but have someone else come in that can overrule any of Rivera's dumb decisions, I'd feel a lot better about our team next season.

Sorry if I offended you, but the reality is you are still very young (and that is a good thing, believe me) and there were some spectacular TE's doing things before you were born.

My age literally has nothing to do with this conversation at all. I get the impression you are a brain dead monkey who likes to flex internet muscles. I'm right cause you know I'm a knowledge person on the subject right? Let's just end this. We've gone way off topic anyway

Archived