• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2012-2013 Game 28: Miami Heat (19-6) @ Bobcats (7-20)

C-A-T-S

what?

Too many Charlotteans just hop from team to team, I've been to five Bobcats games this year (didn't) go tonight and each time I go 1/3 of the crowd is an opposing teams fan base.

I went to the Broncos/Panthers game this year and over half of the crowd was Broncos fans.

The city of Charlotte needs to get their head on straight and support the teams they got.

I used to live in Charlotte and moved to Raleigh a while back. If people from the city of Charlotte could see how Carolina Hurricanes fans support their team they would be shocked. People fricken tailgate at Hurricanes hockey games (it's insane lol). Without a doubt PNC Arena is one of the top five arena's in the NHL because of the fans. If the city of Charlotte would just start to support the teams they have in place instead of jumping ships to other teams, then maybe some things would actually change.

Too many Charlotteans just hop from team to team, I've been to five Bobcats games this year (didn't) go tonight and each time I go 1/3 of the crowd is an opposing teams fan base.

I went to the Broncos/Panthers game this year and over half of the crowd was Broncos fans.

The city of Charlotte needs to get their head on straight and support the teams they got.

I used to live in Charlotte and moved to Raleigh a while back. If people from the city of Charlotte could see how Carolina Hurricanes fans support their team they would be shocked. People fricken tailgate at Hurricanes hockey games (it's insane lol). Without a doubt PNC Arena is one of the top five arena's in the NHL because of the fans. If the city of Charlotte would just start to support the teams they have in place instead of jumping ships to other teams, then maybe some things would actually change.

Winning solves everything.

Cant even compare the Panthers/Bobcats to the Hurricanes. Hurricanes have always been a winning franchise. The Panthers used to be a winning organization under foxy, not with Rivera. The Bobcats has a long way to go.

No fan will come out to game(s) knowing their team is going to lose.

Winning solves everything.

Cant even compare the Panthers/Bobcats to the Hurricanes. Hurricanes have always been a winning franchise. The Panthers used to be a winning organization under foxy, not with Rivera. The Bobcats has a long way to go.

No fan will come out to game(s) knowing their team is going to lose.

Hurricanes have been to the playoffs 5 times in 14 seasons in Carolina (compared to the Panthers 4 of 18). Though they have been better once they make it to the playoffs, I'm not sure the Canes are a winning franchise considering how easy it is to make the NHL playoffs

Queen Taharqa... Where are you at? I figured you would be in here talking about how good the Heat and Lebron are. For all the "talent" they have its pretty pathetic to see them flopping and whining like they do every game, Esp against the Bobcats. Wade bitches as much as Kobe and Battier's defense is good because he can flop with the best of them.

Anyways... My question to you is, do you like the heat or are you just interested in finding out how Lebron's dick tastes?

Archived