• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Chip Kelly Story

mav1234

For the life of me, I still don't understand all the hate for Mike McCoy. He was a quarterback's coach in Carolina, not an offensive coordinator for heaven's sake.

McCoy has demonstrated that he can conduct a prolific offense (I believe he was the one that actually went back and re-designed the play book for The Golden Calf of Bristol last year) and as previously said McCoy actually designed the play book this year for Manning. I think McCoy would be a great coach because he would let Cam develop. We would finally get to see Cam use some audibles. I've been on the McCoy bandwagon from day one (if Rivera isn't retained) and if I'm McCoy and I get hired, I bring in Norv Turner and have him and Scott (son) work together as OC and OQC and watch the offense do work.

I get the same feeling. And had the same feelings. Chip is amazing and I would LOVE it if he came to Carolina. It's worth the risk.

agreed.

i just don't see it happening.

like i said, i'm as sure about him being able to make the jump as i was harbaugh, unfortunately the FO will take a "safer" route....a more tried and proven method that has resulted in all of four winning seasons and no back to back winning seasons since '95.

unless they hire mccoy or some blah mike tice or russ grimm guy i'll be around.

So youre psychic? You just know.

any reasonable person can see the writing on the wall. two horrible starts to a season when games actually matter then playing good when they dont. horrible game management and playing not to lose mentality. Hes gone bro.

another 2-8 start and the beating we took against Denver then blowing an 11 point lead at home to the Bucs. Its clear as day rivera is gone.

any reasonable person can see the writing on the wall. two horrible starts to a season when games actually matter then playing good when they dont. horrible game management and playing not to lose mentality. Hes gone bro.

another 2-8 start and the beating we took against Denver then blowing an 11 point lead at home to the Bucs. Its clear as day rivera is gone.

well I hope you're right, bc Im sure as hell want him out also.

I just dont seeing this as a JR move.

Archived