• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last time we picked 14th

SIGCHI222

He could easily lose the weight on a power yoga program. One of the San Francisco 49ers players teaches the class during the offseason. It would also increase his flexibilty. Both would help his knees, nobody seems to think that maybe the added weight was the cause of the knee being damaged three times. Espn wrote an interesting article about his offseason regimen a couple of weeks ago.

He's gained about 10 pounds since he's been in the league. He was 230 at the combine. He plays at about 240 now. I doubt an extra 10 pounds had much to do with the injuries. More like improper/rushed rehab. I put a lot of blame on our medical/training staff for what has happened with TD and Beason.

With the recent hire of Dave Gettleman, a "NYG" guy I can almost certainly predict that if a DT like Hankins, Jesse, or Sheldon is there that one of them will be the pick at 14 or if we trade down. If we plan to go a different route, it will be Warmack or a WR, but can almost guarantee it will be a D-lineman.

You just dont change the way you was taught to build a Championship team overnight.

Archived