• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't Cut DW!

Way Truth Life

If i was going to keep one of our RBs it would be williams. Stewart is worth more due to his age and has more physicality to him in a trade scenario. Tolbert can function as a poor man's Jstew also, Deangelo's style cannot be replaced.

This. Id rather dwill/tolbert than stew/tplbert who have very siñilar styles. We could also get a ****** return for stew and dwill will hold up for longer

Im wondering if we shouldve let Stewy walk instead

I think in hindsight should have traded him before resigning him. I feel that Tolbert/D-Will is a more complementary pairing than Tolbert/Stewart. Stewart also seems to be the more injury prone guy. He's young and could have gotten us a decent pick, but that ship sailed with his new contract.

I think in hindsight should have traded him before resigning him. I feel that Tolbert/D-Will is a more complementary pairing than Tolbert/Stewart. Stewart also seems to be the more injury prone guy. He's young and could have gotten us a decent pick, but that ship sailed with his new contract.

I dont think we couldve gotten anything for him anyway. He's an injury proned guy.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/schedule

Watch the last 4 games.

DW got benched by Rivera when Stewart was healthy. Once DW got the carries again...he killed it...just watch the games.

Okay...look at that same window minus the game against the worst D in the NFL history. 3.4 yards per carry....that ain't killin it.

He isn't the 2008 Williams. Some think bc we don't run a power run game that it is the only reason we don't see that guy....the 2008 guy would have hit holes quicker and not be brought down with relative ease

Last 4 games

389 rushing

160 receiving

4 TDs

I'm not really going on these stats by the way....if you actually rewatch the last 4 games you see how he made plays when it counted and help the Offense avoid 3rd and long. The fact is Tolbert got at least 4 of DWs garbage TDs after DW carried it right to the goal line.

The Oakland game he still had 50 all purpose yards in what was a very ugly and poorly executed game where the Raiders just happened to screw up more than the Panthers.

Archived