• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

I hope Cam stays a Panther long-term, but if the organization keeps bringing in bad players around him and doesn't do a good job of helping him, he's gonna leave when that contract runs out no matter what money is offered, a la Peppers. Cam wants to win and we're not winning when it counts right now.

Let's get in the playoffs next year and show him this is the place to stay.

I could type a book about this, but I'll just say I'm very biased against people who were put up for adoption by the biological parent/s, looking at the situation as if the biological parent/s did something wrong & leave it at that.

Its not always like that.

Many times the adopted child feels like it would be a betrayal of his adoptive parents if he met with his biological mother. This happens quite often with those adopted children who grew up having a great relationship with their adoptive parents.

So sometimes its not as easy as saying "Kaepernick is a bitch".

Even the Fox Announcers, in their conversations, talked about the things that these young QBs are doing. Cam's name was first and was placed in a class by himself. The question you fans really need to ask yourselves is, are the Panthers doing everyting they can to help Cam get this team to the promise land.

It's painful watching the 49ers do what they are doing knowing the Panthers could be just as good. But, when you take a closer look at the 49ers team you realize that they a team who play as a team no matter who is at the QB position. They don't sit and leave everything up to the QB.

What people forget is that San Fran stunk for a long time after the retirement of Steve Young. Jeff Garcia. Please. All those number 1 picks are finally bearing fruit. If the new GM can assess and draft talent, Cam will get better as the team improves.

Its not always like that.

Many times the adopted child feels like it would be a betrayal of his adoptive parents if he met with his biological mother. This happens quite often with those adopted children who grew up having a great relationship with their adoptive parents.

So sometimes its not as easy as saying "Kaepernick is a bitch".

Considering his parents have stated they support whatever he chooses, considering she decided to give him to them after they met 25 years ago & considering she's re-connected with his parents & they don't have a problem with her, I disagree.

& yeah I know a lot of kids who were adopted feel that it would somehow be a betrayal. A lot also feel it was wrong for their parent/s adopting them out. They are often confused as to why I don't feel that way.

Considering his parents have stated they support whatever he chooses, considering she decided to give him to them after they met 25 years ago & considering she's re-connected with his parents & they don't have a problem with her, I disagree.

& yeah I know a lot of kids who were adopted feel that it would somehow be a betrayal. A lot also feel it was wrong for their parent/s adopting them out. They are often confused as to why I don't feel that way.

Still doesn't make Kaepernick a "bitch" about it. He's allowed to have his own feelings.

Archived